Tiffany & Co. has made of name for itself with it quality jewelry since 1853. This is no mean task with new competitors cropping up every now and then. Now Tiffany has to compete with its own mirror-image ¨C the fake Tiffany jewelry made by people who are not embarrassed about cashing on Tiffany's hard earned popularity. Here are some of the drawbacks of buying Tiffany replicas.
Copyright and Quality Issues
You may think that it is okay to buy a replica that looks identical to the original and suits your pocket. Have you given a thought to the copyright issues involved? Replicas as the name implies copy the designs of popular brands thus operating on the wrong side of the law.
Tiffany designs are the intellectual property of the designers working for Tiffany. When you buy Replica Tiffany, the money you pay does not reach the designer who came up with the designs you are drawn to. Do you think this is fair?
You are depriving yourself the pleasure of owning a true masterpiece.
Your cheap Tiffany may look identical to the real one, but you'll soon be dissatisfied with your purchase. Every time you look at the crude finish, you'll wonder if maybe you shortchanged yourself.
What do you do if your replica jewelry is in need of repair? Do you think the seller will accommodate you?
Health and Other Concerns
1. Have you ever considered the possibility of Replica Tiffany jewelry causing allergies? Once you start wearing your replica gold or silver Tiffany rings, you may start getting blisters or rashes. This is because of the jewelry is made with cheap metals and then coated with gold or silver.
2. So far only selling fake goods was a crime. Soon buying a fake will be a crime too inNew York. The penalty? A $ 1000 dollar fine and a year in jail if the bill is passed. Why buy a fake Tiffany and end up paying a huge fine when you can buy an authentic Tiffany instead?
3. It is believed that the counterfeit industry funds crime. Counterfeiting is much more profitable and not as risky as drug trafficking. Your Fashion Tiffany Jewelry purchase could be funding a terrorist organization.
4. When you buy replicas you discourage foreign investment in your country.
5. Counterfeiters cheat when it comes to paying tax. Without the tax, how do you expect your government to provide you with the basic amenities?
Check out those popular press releases
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- Bluewind Beauty Introduces Special Offer on their Cosmetics Brushes, Cosmetic Puff
- Get Name Necklaces Have Started a Feature On The Carrie Bradshaw Necklace
- Social Media Influencers Dominating People’s SEO Campaign
- New Research Reveals Turmeric Is Useful For Fighting Lung Disease