The Real Runner today announced the launch of their new improved website http://therealrunner.com/ . Speaking on the occasion, a spokesman of the company said, “We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website and hope to provide a better platform for people to understand the details as well as benefits related to the Real Runner.” The site contains videos by professional trainers on how to use the product in correct manner and reap in the related benefits.
According to the sources, the device is an explosive resistance strength training machine that works on all muscles of the lower body including abs, legs and buttock among others, while simulating actual running and sprinting movements. The acceleration can be altered as per personal preference.
Experts of the fields view the machine as a good alternative for agility training, ballistic training and brad training among others. The machine is believed to be especially useful for the athletes and can help in preventing sport injuries while building glutes, quads, abdominal muscles, hamstring and lower back among others.
According to the sources, the company has already sold around 2000 units to athletes, trainers and celebrities among others.
About The Real Runner
The Real Runner got its name because it works on all the muscles and body parts that are simulated once a person goes out for a run. The machine provides intense workout results in a matter of a few minutes.
Check out those popular press releases
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Book Review, Denny JA: Fang Yin’s Handkerchief, BestSellerNo1 Kindle Poetry Book
- A professional air conditioning Shrewsbury company guarantees the good preservation of your products
- Over One Million Fans Have Given Fb Posts Like Thumbsup
- UK wedding magazine reveals why most wedding couples hire the Faye Cornhill Photography.