(Free Press Release) Technology has grown leaps and bounds with time. It has made multitasking available in a single device. With the growing innovations in technology every day, one has a variety to choose from while buying a particular gadget, say a mobile phone or a laptop. So how does one catch up with the latest trends in these gadgets? Tune into IBN-Lokmat on Saturday, 19th November 2011 at 7:30 pm and get acquainted with latest mobile phones such as Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, Lava S12, Sony Ericsson Txt and a review on the latest laptops such as Acer Aspire S3 and Macbook Air only on Tech Guru.
There is a wide array of upgraded mobile phones to choose from. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V comes with a 5 MP camera with an LED flash and features like video calling, touch focus, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, etc. The Lava S12 which has a 5 Megapixel Camera, SRS Surround sound, customizable 3D User Interface, a new looks and design with leather finishing. With this come the feature of watching TV shows/channels with Zenga Mobile TV. It has a download speed of upto 7.2 Mbps and upload speed of 384kbps. The Sony Ericsson Txt has a full QWERTY keyboard with a SMS shortcut key for faster messaging, friendâ€˜s application for greater social interaction, 3.2mp camera, Twitter, Google and Track ID music recognition.
The wide array of laptops presents us with a wide variety of choices too. The Acer Aspire S3 offers a good kick start to all your computing needs with just a small amount of space in your backpack. It comes with an Intel Core i7 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 240GB Solid state drive. It provides a battery life for 5 hours or more, a very quick resume from sleep in a few seconds and a quick start-up. The new MacBook Air is available with an 11-inch and a 13-inch LED display. It is just 0.11 inch at its thinnest point and 0.68 inch at its thickest. The 11-inch model weighs only 2.38 pounds and the 13-incher weighs somewhere below 3 pounds. Instead of a hard drive, the MacBook Air models use Flash memory which is similar to an iPad. This helps in yielding faster startup times and data access and a better battery performance.
With all this and a lot more, the episode of Tech Guru gives you an excellent review on the latest mobiles and laptops to help strike a balance between mobility and performance with a wide variety of features to play with. All your queries and doubts about the newest technological fantasies will be put to rest in our final segment Tech Darbar.
Catch this episode of Tech Guru at 7:30pm on Saturday, 19th November, 2011 only on IBN-Lokmat
You can also watch the repeat of this episode on Sunday, 20th November 2011 at 10:30 am only on IBN-Lokmat.
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Visitors Find Trustworthy Anabolic Steroid Information on SteroidSources.com
- ENRIQUE IRAZABAL SERRANO Nombramientos | Toda la informaciÃ³n!
- Texas Electric Company Finds its Stride in 2013