Sony PlayStation launches PS3 in three colourful variants
National, March 7, 2013 — Sony PlayStation, the leading player in the console gaming segment, announces the launch of the PlayStation®3(PS3®) in three new body colours. Besides the principal charcoal Black, PS3 500 GB will soon be available in Classic White, Garnet Red and Azurite Blue. The attractive colour variant comes with an additional Dualshock controller of the same body colour free of cost. The package becomes â€˜a must buy’ for the summer holidays for the gamers, who want the signature presence of PS3 at home. These swanky new colour variants, can be purchased for a special price of Rs. 23,490/- at all leading outlets.
True to the specifications of the PS3 charcoal black, the three colour variants will have the signature sleek curved simple body design along with the sliding disk cover, which fits various places in the home and enables users to enjoy an array of entertainment content.
PS3 platform which is in the 7th year of its lifecycle, is further going to accelerate by continually releasing a vast library of exciting and attractive software titles and offering users a choice from a variety of hardware models.
Note: This product is not compatible with PlayStation®2 games.
For further information please contact
Check out those popular press releases
- Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Used Car
- Brand X Huaraches Offers a Range of High-Quality Mexican Huaraches
- Nostalgic: Lekker voorzomeren aan de CÃ´te dâ€˜ Azur Met een klassieke Alfa Romeo langs de droomkust van jetset
- Growth Spark to Host Online Marketing Workshop for the Design Industry
- Weight Loss Surgery in India Options, Benefits, Risks and Cost