SF based Nextbit launches Robin in India at Rs. 19,999
India, May 2016: San Francisco based Nextbit, the creators of “cloud first” Android phone, today unveiled its flagship smartphone â€˜Robin’ in India. The smartphone sets a new industry benchmark with a bold design and a unique cloud-based smart storage feature.Robin will be available on Flipkart starting 30 May, 2016 at a price of Rs. 19,999.With elegant rectangular lines and colorful soft-touch polycarbonate, Nextbit Robin is a step above conventional metal bodies. Additionally, the smart storage feature combines 32 GB local storage and 100 GB cloud storage in a new way to "never run out of space." Robin boasts the latest Marshmallow update 6.0.1. for the most up to date and secure experience. The smartphone delivers optimum sound quality from its dual front facing speakers along with audio enhancements by Arkamys. Speaking on the occasion, Tom Moss, CEO and Co-Founder Nextbit, said “India is home to the second largest smartphone market in the world and it’s hard to ignore. Robin’s premium design and performance are a natural fit for such a demanding market. Our commitment to fast OS updates and our unique smart storage is perfect for people who constantly want more from their phone.”Shankar Parasaram, Head of India operations for Nextbit Systems added, “We are very excited to introduce Robin to the India market. With a unique combination of premium design, smart storage with 100 GB online space and near stock Android experience,we can connect with the aspirational values of Indian users, while addressing storage limitations so many of us have experienced.”Nextbit Robin is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, with 3GB RAM, 32GB onboard and 100GB online Storage. It has a 13 MP rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus, 5 MP front facing camera and a dual tone LED flash. With a sleek 7mm body,designed around a 5.2 inch screen shielded with Gorilla Glass 4, Robin is designed to stand out. It is light weight and well balanced, with rounded edges that make handling comfortable.Robin also proves to be a great music device with dual amplifiers and front facing speakers to provide exceptional sound quality.It supports fingerprint identification which is integrated with the power button on the side. Nextbit Robin supports GSM, HSPA and
The Smart Storage Feature enables Robin to free up space by backing up apps and photos to the cloud ahead of time, and archiving the least used of these when space runs low. Robin leaves thumbnails of all archived content on the phone, making it easy to just tap and restore.
For further information, contact:
PR24x7 Network Limited
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- “Miguel, Ángel Celestino”: Una novela para entender a Venezuela
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.