Brandon, MB — February 11, 2016 - Company debuts fast, effective and affordable solution for accountants looking to make the switch from Simply Accounting to Quickbooks Online.
With over 6.1 million customers worldwide, Sage Group has become the 3rd largest supplier of enterprise resource planning software. However, despite being a popular business management software, many accounts are still transitioning to Quickbooks.
“Business and accountants have made it clear,” explains John Rocha, who is the CIO of QuickbooksRepairPro.com “They want a product that offers more than just basic accounting. They want add-ons that integrate into their business and streamline processes—and that’s Quickbooks.”
Currently Intuit, the developers of Quickbooks Online, does not offer a conversion service from Sage 50 to Quickbooks Online. In an effort to fill this void for their customers, SageRepair.com has debuted a “turn-key” conversion service with a fast turnaround time of only two business days. SageRepair.com carters to their business customers, converting many accounts on weekends to help minimize business downtime.
Each conversion is done with 100% accuracy, so customers can rest assured their won't be any loss of any data making the switch. The conversion features all lists and all transactions and is compatible with both US and Canadian Sage 50 files. To learn more about the Sage50 to Quickbooks Online conversation service, visit: www.sagerepair.com.
Founded in 2001, E-Tech is the leading file repair, data recovery, and data conversion services provider in the United States and Canada. The company works to stay up to date on the latest technology news, reviews, and more for their customers.
For media inquiries regarding E-Tech, individuals are encouraged to contact Media Relations Director, Melanie Ann via email at [email protected]. To learn more about the company, please visit: www.e-tech.ca.
136 11th St
Brandon, MB R7A 4J4
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com