Robert Elias Ballard from Zirconia, North Carolina and a former General Electric Outdoor Lighting Systems employee announces his latest self published book,Inspirational Reflections and Other Musings with a Simpler Flair,a collection of 48 short articles.
July 24, 2010 -- Many are personal recollections from his life experiences which are often a source of thoughts and personal reflection. In Chapter 1,Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep,Ballard shares the little prayer taught him by his father. In Chapter 3, God Answers Prayer, Ballard give a recent account of how answered became the solution to a dilemma his youngest son found himself with a work related issue. There are many other similar reflections contained in this brief but interesting book.
In other chapters Ballard's gift for telling stories with a simpler flair are written down where he shares stories about The Old Swimming Hole, Don't Ever Argue With a Woman, and you will laugh when reading A Big Boom in the Outhouse.
Robert Elias Ballard's books may be previewed and/or purchased at:http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=22350111. Robert Elias Ballard lives in Zirconia, NC with his wife, Jane and son Gary.
Robert Elias Ballard
1772 Green river Rd
Zirconai, NC 28790
Check out those popular press releases
- Biltmore Who’s Who ONLINE MULTI-MEDIA ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- Voice Stak Review: Voice Stak Announces Launch
- High Tech Reviews (hightechreviews.org) – Find the best in new technology in one place
- Order Designer Cakes Delhi and Gurgaon Online at Moj — Cake Boutique
- How to recover deleted files from Verbatim Acclaim USB Portable external hard drive