31, October 2015: Among other trends, the survey examines the ETF selection process, the relative value of index brands, which ETF firms have the top reputation for quality, as well as how investors view newly launched ETFs, active and Smart Beta ETFs. “Through our daily coverage of news and trends in the ETF market, Portal Wealth Management is talking to financial advisors daily, but this survey is especially important to us because it provides a real, unfiltered view into how advisors are viewing this market,” said Matt Hongwei, Senior Vice President and Global Head of ETF Services at Portal Wealth Management. “We are thrilled to provide new insight into the decision making process of ETF focused financial advisors. As the only survey of its kind, the intelligence gathered here is extremely valuable for the product development and distribution efforts of global ETF sponsors.”Key results from this year’s data highlight an overall change in advisors’ attitudes toward ETFs:
- FAs are increasingly comfortable with new ETFs - nearly 65% of advisors would add an ETF to a portfolio within a year of its launch, up from just over 50% last year.
- The percentage of FAs with 50% or more of their AUM invested in ETFs and ETNs increased from 19% in 2013 to 32% in 2014.
- Last year, around 67% of survey participants said they would buy a more expensive ETF if it was linked to a major index. This year, only 59% said they would go with the more expensive option.
- 49% of respondents bought a Smart Beta ETF in the past year. However, for 57% of respondents, Smart Beta makes up less than 5% of their AUM.
About Portal Wealth Management:
Portal-Wealth-Management.com is a highly specialized boutique investment manager. With deep experience across all market capitalizations in listed securities, the autonomous full coverage buy-side team uses a proprietary investment process designed to deliver long term alpha in strategies including absolute return, high conviction and benchmark-relative products. Portal Wealth Management has developed a structured, rigorous investment approach, underpinned by International standards of risk control, operations and compliance. We have one of the largest and most experienced teams with highly trained specialists in equity and fixed income searching for investment opportunities across all capitalizations.
Check out those popular press releases
- United-Beauty-Group Anti-Aging Kosmetik Hersteller!Neu: Hautanalyse Geraet UBG-Skin
- “GrinZone” Group Presents: InCall Recorder — A High Quality MP3 Call & Voice Recorder.
- Fire resistance Dataline Data safe at affordable costs
- New Home DÃ©cor and Home Garden Website Created By Elyce Perry
- Save Money with Best Tyre Australia