Orlando, FL — April 17, 2015 — Music has always been an enjoyable part of many people’s lives. In fact, there are those who can’t seem to live without listening to music on a daily basis. Listening to music has many effects on people, especially individuals who are suffering from certain medical conditions.
Research has shown that music could help ease arthritis aches and pains. According to an article on The Arthritis Foundation’s website, it doesn’t matter what music you are listening to; the important thing is that you do listen to music.
Reports from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio, and published the Journal of Advanced Nursing, found that music could potentially decrease depression, pain and disability in patients of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Individuals who suffer from non-cancerous chronic pain are also at risk of suffering from depression and disability.
In the research, it was found that those who listened to music for one hour on a daily basis reported less pain and depression, and felt more empowered when compared to those who did not listen to music. It didn’t matter whether they were made to listen to certain tunes or if they picked the songs themselves.
“It was also found that the average pain ratings fell by around 20 percent among those who listened to music. The pain experienced by individuals who did not listen to music increased,” said VitaBreeze Supplements spokesperson, Michelle O’Sullivan.
Steven Stanos is an osteopathic physician and medical director of the Chronic Pain Care Center at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. According to Stanos, the brain actually responds to the music that a person hears. Music has a way of stimulating brain areas that are responsible for the release of the body’s own pain killers.
Dr. Stanos added that there were imaging studies that demonstrated how music could stimulate the pleasure center of the brain and increase the dopamine levels. Dopamine is a brain chemical that produces feelings of enjoyment. It also increases the production of “substance P”, which is known to inhibit pain. Brain scan evidence also indicated that music has a way of blocking activity of the amygdala, the area of the brain that is responsible for stress and negative emotions.
In addition to music, there are other recommended alternatives for arthritis, including curcumin supplements. These supplements are believed to have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that could significantly help relieve the pain of arthritis patients (http://www.amazon.com/Turmeric-Curcumin-Complex-BioPerine-Bio-availability/dp/B00JA4TLTI).
VitaBreeze is a nutraceutical brand that manufactures high-quality natural supplements to help people live a healthy, enjoyable and longer life. All of the company’s products are manufactured in the United States using the finest quality ingredients that have been carefully selected, tested and crafted into the firm’s winning formulas. Visit http://www.VitaBreeze.com to learn more.
Check out those popular press releases
- GO MARCH DANCIN’ AT KING STREET PUBLIC HOUSE: CHARLESTON’S BEST PLACE
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Kangovou Website Expands Information about Eco-Friendly Children’s Dishware
- La mejor solución de comunicaciones digitales SD-WAN es española
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel