The New York-based plastic surgeon has earned the distinction as a Top Social Influencer in Cosmetic Surgery.
New York, New York — May 4, 2015
Dr. Kevin Tehrani, a multi-awarded, board-certified plastic surgeon with a practice in New York, was one of the 500 doctors in the country to receive the coveted RealSelf 500 Award. More than 13,000 board certified specialists with a presence in the RealSelf community were reviewed to assess the level of commitment in providing professional advice within the community. RealSelf is the leading online community dedicated to helping people make informed decisions in elective cosmetic procedures.
Statistic shows that 1 in 4 American shares their health experiences on major social media platforms. The medical professionals chosen in the 2015 RealSelf 500 Award are honored for having an outstanding record of consumer feedback, providing credible, valuable insights in response to questions related to elective plastic treatments, plastic surgery, dentistry and more.
“In 2015, these 500 doctors collectively impacted tens of millions of consumers, with nearly 30% of our total doctor content posted by this relatively small group,” said Tom Seery, RealSelf founder and CEO. “When I started RealSelf, many doctors questioned why they should â€˜give away’ their expertise â€˜for free’ on the web. Now, eight years later — and with over one million doctor answers on our platform — we are proud of the standard this select group has set. They're leading the way by empowering millions of consumers to gain access to the information they need to make smart and confident health and beauty decisions.”
Dr. Tehrani is one of the top plastic surgeons in New York City specializing in breast surgery. He founded Aristocrat Plastic Surgery to provide the best cosmetic and reconstructive procedures as well as non-surgical treatments. For Dr. Tehrani, plastic surgery is the ultimate expression of art in surgery. That is why he relentlessly strives to provide exceptional care and beautiful results for his patients. Dr. Tehrani also engages with the RealSelf community regularly, answering questions related to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to guide users to making an informed decision.
Each month, thousands of RealSelf users ask questions about facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Tehrani answered more than 1,000 questions from RealSelf users and continuously offers expert advice to those who need it. In addition, Dr. Tehrani maintains a patient rating of 5-stars in RealSelf reviews. For more information on the Aristocrat Plastic Surgery, please visit http://www.aristocratps.com/.
About Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics believes that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. Plastic surgery is where age-appropriate surgery and effective beauty therapy can make you look younger and hence make you feel more confident. They offer the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery on their premises created with an eye for beauty. Top plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Tehrani is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery. He values reaching the highest levels of achievement in reconstructive and plastic surgical training, continuing education and clinical experience.
For more information about Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, please call (212) 439-9900 for the Manhattan office or (516) 498-9790 for the Long Island office or visit www.aristocratps.com.
Aesthetic Brand Marketing — Jennifer Cho
E-mail: [email protected]
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics
Location: 30 Central Park South, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10019
560 Northern Blvd., Suite 109, Great Neck, Long Island, NY 11021
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.
- “Miguel, Ángel Celestino”: Una novela para entender a Venezuela
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica