Charlotte, NC - The rockin’ pups of the Raggs preschool TV series announces the release of their newest single, “Water Makes the Whole Thing Flow,” in celebration of Earth Day on April 22. Since Raggs airs in the U.S. on public TV stations and nationally on NBC’s Spanish network Telemundo, the Raggs Band’s songs and videos are available in both English and Spanish on various digital outlets, including YouTube and iTunes.
“Water Makes the Whole Thing Flow” stars real kids, exploring the uses of water to the tune and pop beat of the Raggs’ original song. Animated segments of the Raggs characters playing and working with water are added intermittently via a split screen. Free Earth Day activities are also available at Raggs.com.
For more information, visit Raggs.com, YouTube (RKCBand) or Facebook.com/RaggsTV.
Contact Blue Socks Media LLC, owners of the Raggs brand:
Check out those popular press releases
- Weight Loss Surgery Seminar Held at Australia
- Rabbit eShop Offers the Newest Ceramic Knife Set on Amazon
- MEDIA3SIXTY Produces Effective Advertisement for Broadcast, Cinema and Web
- Financial Times (UK) Reports: Former “Influential” Entrepreneur Frederick Achom Finally Exposed
- As Content Volume Explodes, Machine Translation Becomes an Inevitable Part of Global Content Strategy