Lee NH, February 24, 2016 - Profit Tools the innovative leader in Intermodal Transportation Management System (TMS) software, today announced the company is offering a complimentary guide and consultation on how to comply with the Electronic Logging Device Mandate.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) released the long-awaited ELD rule on December 10, 2015. Trucking companies can learn how to take the fastest, most efficient and profitable route to ELD compliance by downloading Profit Tools free guide, Three Easy Steps to Profit from ELD Compliance. They can also to sign up for a Free ELD Compliance Consultation with a Profit Tools associate to better understand how to:
* Choose the best intermodal ELD solution for their business
* Select ELD devices that are easy and cost effective to install
* Unlock the combined power of ELD and an Intermodal TMS
“Complying with the FMSCA mandate doesn’t need to be a difficult process,” said Brian Widell, President and Owner of Profit Tools. “We want to help trucking companies comply with the mandate and learn how to save time and increase profitability by unleashing the combined power of ELD and an Intermodal Transportation Management System.”
For more information on Profit Tools Free ELD Compliance Guide and Consultation, visit www.ProfitTools.net Or, for immediate assistance call 603.659.3822.
About Profit Tools Intermodal Trucking Software
Profit Tools, Inc. is the innovative leader in Intermodal Trucking Software Solutions. More than 300 intermodal trucking companies rely on Profit Tools Intermodal Transportation Management System (TMS) software every day to streamline operations, increase profit and gain a competitive advantage. Profit Tools TMS solution allows intermodal trucking companies to automate operations, dispatch, billing and customer service. Recently Profit Tools was named one of the Top 10 Transportation Management Solution Providers by Logistics Tech Outlook. Profit Tools continues its success in delivering the best intermodal TMS by listening to customers and proactively developing solutions that help improve their bottom line, while delivering industry-leading customer service. For more information about Profit Tools, visit http://www.ProfitTools.net or call 603.659.3822.
Check out those popular press releases
- Four Windsâ€˜ Landscape Garden Designs Bring Together Beauty and Security
- Looking to Expand Your Facebook Fan Base? Then Read This Article!
- What Things Can Ruin Your Chances of Dating a Rich Women?
- Digital Franchising: The HOTTEST New Trend In Business Today
- The Ground-Breaking Procedure Treated A 47-Year-Old Man Successfully From Multiple Sclerosis (MS)