PREP yourself to be your most radiant self at your wedding!
With the big fat wedding season approaching and your D-day just months away, even the most organized bride-to-be can be stressed. Don’t let your beauty and skin-care regime take a backseat amidst all the madness and planning. LakmÃ© Salon is here to help you plan ahead of time with bespoke pre-bridal packages so you can glow like a goddess, exuding a luminous radiance by preppingyour Hair, Skin and Body using our pre-bridal beauty services!
It is essential to PREP your skin on the way to your wedding to achieve a radiant FINISH. Our bouquet of head-to-toe services will tailor to your every need and our professionally trained bridal stylists will complete your Illuminate FINISH and have you STYLED to perfection for your big day. From a single sitting to a series that last 5-6 weeks, they will take you through a personalized consultation process to achieve looks that reflect your style.
There’s more! We have special packages for your mother, sisters and bhabhis, to ensure they are equally pampered and look gorgeous as well.
Disha Meher, National Expert - Skin and Nails, LakmÃ© Salon,states“We believe that each bride is different and have created a pre-bridal regimen that is customized according to the bride’s persona.Our bridal stylists are committed to making the bride look unforgettable on her wedding day and are equipped to make her look runway ready.
She adds, “A golden rule that every bride must follow is to start an intensive skincare regimen at least 6 months prior to her wedding to achieve healthy and radiant skin. It is also important to take a break from the wedding planning and indulge in a relaxing body massage. ”
A few more important for brides, suggested byDisha Meher, National Expert - Skin and Nails, LakmÃ© Salon:
- Experiment with different cuts and colors. Once you find a look that you are comfortable with, begin a hair care routine that includes regular deep conditioning treatments and trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Waxing services should be performed on 3-4 weeks of hair growth. If you do not usually get waxed, begin a few months before your wedding day to avoid an adverse reaction to the wax.
- Get a body polish to gently exfoliate your skin. It gives brides a â€˜glowing look’.
- It is recommended that hair and makeup services should be the only ones received on your actual wedding day.
SERVICES OFFERED AT LAKMÃ‰ SALON
- Moroccan Liquid Gold Ritual: Specially designed to rejuvenate your skin’s ageless glow. It helps your skin maintain the necessary levels of collagen, which diminishes due to age and the rough environmental conditions. It is also effective against aging, cell degeneration, skin inflammation, dryness and slight acne.
- LakmÃ© Youth Infinity Sculpting Facial: This 90 minute nurturing experience rejuvenates your skin and leaves it feeling young and fresh, with reduced signs of ageing. It sculpts your skin by increasing skin’s luminosity and firmness, hydrating your skin and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sensi Calm Facial: A treatment for sensitive skin, Sensi Calm has the goodness of chamomile and allantoin actives which make you feel calm and beautiful.
- Perfect Radiance Illuminate Facial: A power packed facial with potent skin lightening active ingredients for an intense radiant result that helps skin look glowing and supple instantly.
- Moroccan Smooth Spa - This intensive treatment uses the goodness or Argan oil to condition and treat dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
- Health Boost- Restore the nutrients in your tresses and bring them back to life with this strengthening treatment.
HAND AND FOOT TREATMENTS
- Candy Crush Manicure/Pedicure—Containing a combination of natural butters and pure essential oils and adorable cupcake like detoxifying effervescent Strawberry and Blueberry bath bombs, this manicure and pedicure promises to leave hands and feet soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
- Chocolate Manicure/Pedicure- This antioxidants present in Chocolate will nourish your dry and dehydrated hands and feet.
Don’t let the wedding planning take a toll on your beauty-The LakmÃ© Salon Bridal Stylists are your superheroes in disguise, here to save the day, and make you look picture perfect throughout your bridal journey!
For further information, contact:
PR24x7 Network Limited
Check out those popular press releases
- Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Used Car
- Shriram Super Research Wheat — Super 231 helps increase farmers productivity by at least 25% and also increases farmer’s income
- Improve the Quality Of Life with Lung Transplant Surgery in India
- Kolkata students take on national challenges
- Discounts on car hire excess insurance