(First to market with "8th Channel" technology for accepting AMEX, Discover, MasterCard & VISA payments in real-time.)
PAYYAP LLC (New York, NY) announces the official launch of PAYYAP (pronounced: "pay-app”) - The Payments Appâ„¢.
PAYYAP is a revolutionary payment app — first to market with merchant-initiated IVR payments (aka “8th Channel” payment technology).
"8th Channel payment technology,” explains Shea Writer (Director, PAYYAP LLC) “offers a faster payment, safer e-commerce, and no squares, no dongles — no hardware plugins of any kind.”
Merchants can simply download PAYYAP, activate their account and start accepting in-person (and/or card-not-present) payments in real-time.
PAYYAP facilitates PCI/DSS-compliant payments from AMEX, Discover, MasterCard and VISA credit (and debit) cards.
PAYYAP is free and instant, to download and activate.
To take a payment, merchants (PAYYAP users) simply enter the name, amount, and telephone number of the person from whom they wish to take a payment (e.g., the customer). That’s it! PAYYAP initiates an automated, voice-driven call to the customer.
The customer does not need PAYYAP to complete the payment.
The customer receives a normal telephone call, and completes a standard, automated, voice-driven payment over the telephone.
The result is an efficient app-driven payment service that gets people paid in "real-time". PAYYAP - The Payments Appâ„¢ is compatible with all iOS and Android mobile devices and is now available for free download from Google Play, iTunes, and Amazon.
App Highlights (Value to Individuals / Business):
- 100% PCI/DSS-compliant.
- No monthly, annual or recurring maintenance fees of any kind.
- No dongles, swipers, or hardware plugins required!
- "Real-time" payment completion.
- Recorded voice authorizations are captured, (per payment) to reduce fraud & disputes.
- Cheaper than Squareâ„¢.
- Faster (and easier) than PayPalâ„¢.
Additional Highlights (Value to Customers):
- No desktop / laptop / tablet required
- No internet required / no Apps to download.
- Automated telephone call is familiar and free.
- Payment is quickly completed by speaking to an automated operator (or by using the telephone keypad).
“Recognizing that mobile commerce is expected to grow 200% faster than e-commerce in 2017, services processing higher-value transactions will be key,” Shea Writer says. “First to deliver swift and secure consumer payments via the 8th channel, PAYYAP will help drive this growth.”
PAYYAP -- The Payments Appâ„¢
Now available for all iPhone, iPad and Android devices:
About PAYYAP LLC
PAYYAP LLC is a New-York based financial services company specializing in "8th Channel” payment solutions.
Email Contact: [email protected]
Telephone Contact: +1 347 201 4847
Check out those popular press releases
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- Traffic People Celebrates 15th Year of Trading
- Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants
- AviarHost Launches Managed WordPress Web Hosting for Small Businesses
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica