Event Tech Live (ETL) returns to the Old Truman Brewery on 9 November 2017, with a bigger footprint for its fourth edition.
Organiser Event Industry News will use the space to expand and redefine its acclaimed content with stages matched to specific sectors of the event industry.
The Expo & Engage Stage, Festival & Future Stage, Brand & Buzz, Conference & Creativity and Launchpad & Start-up are designed to make the show easier to navigate and provide a platform to detail and discuss the tiers of technology and innovation impacting on those elements of the market.
Adam Parry, Co-founder of Event Tech Live, comments: “We have taken on significantly more space at Truman Brewery so we can realign content in the context of its vertical market. Technology can mean very different things across event sectors and ETL is in a perfect place to do the detail, in terms of our content and exhibitors.”
Details of the Event Tech Live 2017 programme will be announced over the next few months with “some very exciting additions” expected later in the year.
Company: Event Industry News
Address: 4 Glasby Square, Retford, DN22 6EP, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1777 802 111
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- BL Die Casting Now Ensures Top Quality Production of Aluminum Die Casting with their Improved Quality Parameters
- Preguntas frecuentes al buscar residencia de mayores
- Find out more about hotels in Limassol as a perfect place to start exploring Cyprus
- “Credit Cards For No Credit” Video Just Posted by Cloud Technology Systems, Inc
- Caring for Care presents its specialized Healthcare Training Courses in UK