Rochester NH, November 26, 2014 — Leading contract medical device manufacturer Phase 2 has added an educational program to help medical device manufacturers understand the challenges and opportunities associated with outsourcing medical device manufacturing.
Phase 2’s educational resources include the following new white papers available for download:
* “A New Approach to Contract Medical Device Manufacturing Relationships,”and how it can dramatically reduce time to market for device makers.
* “Great Prototype! Is it Manufacturable?,” highlighting how to overcome the challenges involved in moving medical device manufacturing from a working product prototype to volume production.
* “What to Do When Your LEAN Initiative is Failing…”telling the story of Phase 2’s LEAN implementation and how it can save device developers precision time and money.
As the medical device industry continues to see rapid innovation and fierce competition, time to market is critical. Many medical device manufacturers are turning to outsourcing partners to speed medical device product development. With decades of experience in the medical device manufacturing industry, Phase 2 aims to share the company’s expertise and experience with device makers. More educational resources on medical device manufacturing will be added to the program on a monthly basis.
Phase 2 medical device manufacturing services include product development, design for manufacturability, process development including validation, packaging validation, and sterilization management. The company works with startups, mid-size, and large medical device OEM's to launch next generation medical devices or when transitioning legacy products to outsourced medical device manufacturing.
With ISO Class 8 cleanroom facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, Phase 2 Medical Device Manufacturing is fully compliant with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards and is registered with the FDA as a contract medical device manufacturer.
To learn more about Phase 2’s extensive resources for medical device manufacturers, including the new educational white papers, visit www.phase2medical.com
About Phase 2
Phase 2 Medical Device Manufacturing offers complete outsourcing services for medical device manufacturers. Phase 2 Medical specializes in medical device development, medical device engineering and medical device assembly including medical packaging for medical device manufacturers of all sizes, from innovative startups to large OEMs. Phase 2 is a metrics driven company utilizing sophisticated processes,including LEAD manufacturing, to build single-use medical devices and provide medical device manufacturing solutions to its client partners. For more information, visit http://www.phase2medical.com
Check out those popular press releases
- How to recover deleted files from Asus Transformer Pad TF701T
- Scinet-Corp integra en su red mundial WTS el sistema ´Health24â€˜ de alertas epidÃ©micas
- Acrolinx Confirms Extension of Partnership With Arbortext.
- The Most Reliable DNG Converter
- Star Utsav Brings a Mahamovie of Draupadi- Ek Agnipariksha