Madhuri gets emotional recalling her struggling days in Bollywood
“I do not consider myself to be pretty”, said Madhuri Dixit in a past interview. Asking her about this, So You Think You Can Dance host and a true fan of the diva, Mouni Roy quizzed her about the reason behind making such a statement.
The upcoming episode of the world’s biggest dance show will see Madhuri recalling her early struggle days in Bollywood. She said, “Those were my early struggling days and I used to feel I don’t actually fit into the â€˜Perfect’ size of heroines back that time in Bollywood. And I use to think that way majorly because of the continuous criticisms I used to face from outsiders. But that didn’t deter my path to success and I worked hard and I think I have accomplished what I had set out for.”
The Queen of Hearts definitely has a point here â€˜Hardwork always pays off’!
Don’t forget to tune into So You Think You Can Dance every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm only on &TV
For further information, contact:
PR24x7 Network Limited
Check out those popular press releases
- LOCALIDADES AGOTADAS en MADRID de aclamada obra de Perelman y Rotter
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Atlanta Law Firm Provides Free Consultations for Construction Contractors
- Telecommunication and Transmission Towers
- Super Bowl 50 Live Stream News#Online Updates 2016