Los Angeles, CA (July 13, 2015) - One of Los Angeles' leading wholesale clothing distributor, ZippyPink.com, has announced that they are hiring top models for their high definition photo shoot to be featured in their upcoming catalog.
For over eight years, Zippy Pink has been supplying trendy wholesale clothes at affordable prices to the American boutique shops and the world at large. Their collection includes wholesale clothing , dresses, pants, sundresses, blouses, tops and more for children, girls and women.
This latest move is in an effort to ensure that boutique shop and store owners will get a better impression of the items of clothing before making their purchase online. The majority of Zippy Pink's customers are online and so they feel a strong responsibility to provide better shopping experience through the provision of model cut HD quality pictures.
Marketingmanager of Zippy Pink, Sunny said; "We don't want our customers to feel as though they are missing out when they are shopping online or second-guess their purchases. So we are providing high quality photographs to optimise their online shopping experience. Our HD quality pictures are so good that they are surpassing the requirement of HD picture quality of eBay, Amazon and other marketplaces."
The company has also announced that their customers can use their watermark-free and HD quality pictures when they resell the clothing on their own website, eBay and Amazon. For further information visit: http://zippypink.com.
Check out those popular press releases
- THE CLASSIC TALE WITH A MODERN TWIST TANGLED TO PREMIERE ON DISNEY CHANNEL ON APRIL 5 2014 AT 11 AM
- India’s Aam Aadmi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, only on IBN-Lokmat
- Some great and elegant shutters Ballarat will look extraordinary in your house
- How This Startup Is Helping Small Businesses Adjust To Mobile Technology
- Know The Right Internet Tools And Applications And Protect Your Privacy On The Net