KARAN PATEL WALKS OUT FROM THE SHOOT OF YE HAI MOHABBATEIN
Karan Patel who is better known as Raman Bhalla from STAR PLUS’ show Ye Hai Mohabbatein recently walked out from the shoot. Reports say that exhausted due to the hectic schedule, Karan Patel didn’t complete his shoot and left for home.
In spite of being unwell for a couple of days, Karan Patel continued to shoot as the programming has now become all seven days of the weeks. Ankita Bhargava Patel (Karan’s wife), was present for the shoot as she wanted to make sure her husband was alright. To this she said, “Yes, I was present on the set when Karan was shooting. Karan hasn’t been very well but he still insisted on completing his shoot, so I decided to accompany him. He completed a major chunk of his scene and the production said they would handle the remaining. So we left.”
To clear all the rumors about Karan Patel walking off midway from the shoot, a source from the production said, “Karan was shooting since morning despite of being ill. He was in no condition to shoot any more, that’s why we took a call and asked him to leave. He shot for as long as he could but we didn’t want to take any risk so we gave him an early off. Karan is very dedicated and passionate towardshis work.”
We wish Karan a speedy recovery!
Watch Karan Patel as Raman Bhalla in Ye Hai Mohabbatein every night at 7.30pm and 11pm only on STAR PLUS
Check out those popular press releases
- Skin Care by Shila Announces Monthly Specials for Facials Orange County
- Research Reveals The Role Black Pepper Plays As Bioavailability Enhancer For Turmeric
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Coloring Book Among Amazon’s Top 600 Best-Selling Books
- Reservenow.Info Makes Event Tickets and Parking Reservation Booking Easy Globally
- Purific Skin Eye Gel Review Experience More Defined, Glowing And Youthful Eye