J&K Bank realises business target of Rs 1 lac Cr in platinum jubilee year
Mumbai, April 3, 2013: Achieving the promised Rs.1 lac crore business in Platinum Jubilee year, J&K Bank today successfully surpassed the target amid firm belief to meet easily its other annual targets as well.
It is a jubilation moment for all of us to celebrate in this Platinum Jubilee year, said the visibly delighted Chairman and CEO Mushtaq Ahmad.
He said, “At this landmark achievement, I feel proud to express my gratitude to one and the all of our trusted patrons, valuable customers, promoters & people of the state at large and all my J&K Bank colleagues.”
“Our institution has evolved over the 75 years from humble and modest origins to come to be acknowledged today as one of the premier institutions in the country and household name in the state of J&K. This is an enviable reputation which we cherish. It will be a challenge to hold on to and further build upon this status,” said the Chairman.
“The road ahead is full of challenges in view of the global financial conditions, slowing down domestic economy and the testing work environment in the state. I am sure that all of us together will surmount these challenges and convert them into opportunities demonstrating our innate capacity to rise to the occasion”, he added.
For more information, please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Choose the Right Cloud Business Phone Systems to Improve Your Business Image
- South Asia Summit to be held in Silicon Valley, California, USA
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC
- Haulage Exchange’s Guide On Choosing the Right Global Positioning System Device