Pittsburgh, PA — InventHelp®, America’s largest inventor service company, announces that one of its clients, an inventor from North Dakota, has designed a vacuum accessory that would minimize the time and effort needed to operate a standard vacuum. This invention is patented and a prototype is available.
The Super Sweep would enable a user to clean more efficiently. This vacuum device would prevent a vacuum nozzle from sticking to a floor due to suction force during operation. Designed for do-it-yourself and commercial use, the invention could improve the overall appearance of a floor.
The invention would consist of a vacuum attachment featuring a set of wheels integrated onto its side. The hard rubber wheels would allow the attachment to be raised ¼ inch off of the floor and then would be attached onto the cleaning tube of a standard or wet/dry vacuum through its cylindrical extension. After attachment, the user would simply roll the unit across the floor to clean the desired area.
InventHelp® is attempting to submit the invention to companies for review. If substantial interest is expressed, the company will attempt to negotiate for a sale or royalties for the inventor. For more information, telephone Dept. 05-TKG-5096 at (800) 851-6030. Learn more about InventHelp® and their Invention Submission services here .
217 9th St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Check out those popular press releases
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Choose the Right Cloud Business Phone Systems to Improve Your Business Image
- South Asia Summit to be held in Silicon Valley, California, USA
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC
- Haulage Exchange’s Guide On Choosing the Right Global Positioning System Device