INDIA GETS ITS FIRST MALE ACTION ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL - BIG RTL THRILL, ACTION KA BAAP
ARHAAN BEHLL COMES ON BOARD AS HOST FOR MARQUEE SHOW â€˜FEAR FACTOR...DARR SE TAKKAR’
SHOW TO GO ON AIR STARTING MARCH 25, 2013 - MONDAY TO FRIDAY AT 9PM
Mumbai, March , 2013...Move over ladies as the men take control of the television remote! That entertainment on television in India is designed largely to meet the tastes of the Indian women is a well known fact, but this is all set to become a myth with the launch of India’s first and only dedicated male entertainment channel, BIG RTL THRILL. With the tag-line Action ka Baap, the Channel features the best international action content dubbed in Hindi. Marking the launch of the channel across the key markets of Mumbai and Delhi, in addition to Uttar Pradesh (where it launched a quarter ago) is none other than television star Arhaan Behll who comes on board as the host of one of the most electrifying and thrilling shows Fear Factor — Darr se Takkar. Launching the Channel and announcing the show, while keeping with the channel imagery, the actor landed in true macho style from a chopper, surrounded by a bevy of fair-skinned beauties, illustrating the best international action content for Indian males, dubbed in the national language — Hindi. The show launches on March 25th and will air from Monday to Friday at 9pm on BIG RTL THRILL.
BIG RTL THRILL is positioned to create a new genre of entertainment for male audiences, beginning with Mumbai and Delhi and reaching out to key markets across the Hindi Speaking Markets of India in a phased manner. With male skewed entertainment being sporadically available across channels and no single destination catering exclusively to male audiences, BIG RTL THRILL comes as an answer to their demands for edge of the seat, action entertainment.
The content mix of the Channel will range hand-picked internationally renowned reality shows, action series, wrestling shows, extreme sports, game shows and action films, dubbed in Hindi, ensuring mass appeal while promising male audiences the adrenaline rush they seek from their television viewing experience. With content acquired from some of the most reputed names ranging Fremantle and Endemol, this Channel is poised to change the landscape of male television entertainment in India.
Offering some of the latest seasons of Fear Factor, Darr Se Takkar from US, UK and Russia as well as some of the biggest global hit shows, the channel targeted at male audiences between the age of 15-44 years is poised to be a success. Some of the key international shows on the channel, dubbed in Hindi are:
- Fear Factor Darr Se Takkar, one of the most challenging reality shows, will showcase the latest seasons from UK, US and Russia. Ensuring mass appeal amongst male audiences of India, the Channel has roped in television actor Arhaan Behl as the host of the show.
- Cobra 11 Highway ke Rakhshakis an action series featuring a highway patrolling team comprising 2 men who solve crimes on drugs, robberies and more. The show which has an excellent blend of suspense and action is distributed across over 100 countries globally
- Criss Angel — Magic ya Sach — is the most successful magic show in television history and is viewed by over 100mn people each season across 90 countries. During its 6 seasons and over 100 episodes, Criss created and performed over 1,000 mind-blowing demonstrations that still amaze and astound viewers.
Speaking about his association with the Channel, Arhaan Behll said, “This Channel is superb news for men in India who want to consume action entertainment, but have no single such entertainment destination on television. This Channel is built across a varied canvas of programs that range action reality shows, extreme sports, game shows, action films and more, making it truly a comprehensive offering. I am especially excited to be part of Fear Factor...Darr Se Takkar, which demonstrates one’s ability to face and overcome some of the worst fears. I have been an avid watcher of the show, and am looking forward to present an Indian perspective to the stunts. This is the first time I will be hosting a stunt-based show and I hope that my fans will enjoy watching the show.”
Mr. Sunil Kumaran, Business Head — Language TV, Reliance Broadcast Network said, “BIG RTL Thrill has witnessed phenomenal growth since the channel first launched in Uttar Pradesh a quarter ago. Being the first and only Hindi male action entertainment channel in India, the internationally dubbed content has garnered mass appeal amongst audiences and we are confident of the same response being replicated in Mumbai and Delhi. Our decision to bring in an Indian celebrity with mass appeal as a host for Fear Factor...Darr Se Takkar is to ensure better connect with audiences, and Arhaan was the most appropriate choice. We are confident that the Channel will become the answer to male audiences’ quest for entertainment in India.”
For more information, please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- Latin America in the World Trade| WTS & SCINET CORPORATION: impacto en el comercio mundial!
- 92.7 BIG FM’s RJ Madhurima plans a special Valentine’s Day gift for husband Sonu Nigam
- Save Red Car Hits The Google Play Store!
- Bluewind Beauty Introduces Special Offer on their Cosmetics Brushes, Cosmetic Puff