Indiaâ€˜s No.1 Construction Equipment Company Showcases Its Latest Technological Marvels!
JCB India Leads at EXCON 2011Ã¢â‚¬¦ Launches New Products across all categories to present its customers with a wide array of choices!
JCB India Ltd. will have the LARGEST stand at Excon in the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre from November 23rd-27th, 2011. JCB will showcase an Innovation Centre at the stand which will have great innovation in current & futuristic technology in a 3D film. JCB will showcase its range of machines and technology suited for Indian conditions. JCB will also have on display a range of machines powered by the JCB ecoMAX Diesel engine. The 16 Valve, fuel efficient ecoMAX engine is manufactured at JCBâ€˜s Ballabgarh plant in a world class facility that was set up with an investment of 135 Crores. This is the first time that JCB is manufacturing engines outside UK.
JCB India Ltd., Indiaâ€˜s No.1 Construction Equipment Company, the fastest growing company in the Indian Earthmoving and Construction Equipment Industry announces 45% growth in revenue in FY 2010-11 over FY 2009-2010. Turnover for 2011 crossed US $ 1 Billion for Indiaâ€˜s largest earthmoving and construction equipment company.
JCB also announces launch of a wide array of NEW machines at EXCON 2011.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ JCBâ€˜s beloved range of backhoe loaders which are powered by the fuel efficient JCB engine ecoMAX became even better with the 3DX Super, 3DX Xtra and 4DX sporting a big spacious cabin with easy access & new contemporary style bonnet
Ã¢â‚¬¢ JCB creates a new segment with the introduction of 2DX Backhoe Loader which will lower the entry point of mechanization in India. The machine is targeted for applications like brick kilns, plantations, rural roads, farm soil turning, irrigation etc.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ JCB strengthens itâ€˜s market leading range of wheeled loaders with the launch of 430ZX wheeled loaders that will be available in two options viz. JCB engine with common rail fuel injection and Ashok Leyland engine with mechanical fuel injection.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Adding to itâ€˜s reliable and rugged range of tracked excavators, JCB announces the launch of JS120 A 12.6 ton excavator powered by 80hp JCB engine.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ JCB strengthens itâ€˜s range of pick and carry cranes with the launch of Liftall 1553/1554 3 stage and 4 stage boom with 15 ton lift capacity
With the introduction of these machines JCB further consolidated its position of leadership in the Indian Earthmoving and Construction Equipment Industry.
Speaking on the occasion, Vipin Sondhi, Managing Director & CEO, JCB India Limited said:
Ã¢â‚¬Å“As leaders it is our responsibility to keep innovating and further raise the bar of construction equipment technology in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬¦ This spirit at JCB India keeps us going. Today at JCB we are producing Indiaâ€˜s most comprehensive range of products and the BSIII compliant fuel efficient JCB ecoMAX diesel engines. We have the widest network with over 400 dealer outlets to come closer to our customers. We shall further penetrate the rural and semi urban regions to extend our reachÃ¢â‚¬
With focus on innovation & technology JCB has a dedicated research and development centre at Pune where young engineers cater to Indian as well as JCB groupâ€˜s global engineering needs. JCB has Indiaâ€˜s most widespread dealer network with over 400 outlets across India with 55 in the state of Karnataka. As an employment generation initative the company has trained over 18000 young men as operators till date and currently runs 13 operator training centres across India.
Some of the significant highlights of JCB at EXCON 2011 event are:-
Significant Highlights: JCB 2011
- Focused development of India centric products
- Largest & strongest dealer network
- Record sales of over 21,000 machines in 2010
- Improved market share of Heavyline and Liftall segments
- JCB Backhoe Loader becomes the most sold machine in its segment
- Introduction of JCB ecoMAX Diesel engine in 2011with BSIII emission norms compliance
- Turnover of over $ 1 Billion for financial year 2010-11
- Dancing Diggers- JCB makes machines dance
- JCB Financing Schemes and tie-ups with leading Banks of India
- JCB Safety Shoes launched as part of safer workplaces campaign
- Waste Management activities and promotional awareness campaigns towards safer workplaces as part of CSR activities initiated
For further information, please contact
Check out those popular press releases
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Advanced liver cancer surgery in India
- Coldflow — Australia’s Largest Award-Winning Heating & Cooling Specialists
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- WTSC Industrial News «PolÃticos, prestamistas y filÃ³sofos han arruinado naciones. La industria nunca» (B. Franklin)