The Marathi film Industry has so many endowed artistes, actors and directors that bring the story to life. This week Teen Chehre brings to you Hrishikesh Joshi the talented actor, director and writer, Nandita Dhuri an experienced and renowned actress and Shubhanker Atre a gifted child artist on Sat 23rd May 10.30 pm and repeat telecast on Sun 9.30 am & 9.30 pm only on IBN-Lokmat
Hrishikesh Joshi, renowned writer, director and actor, has acted in numerous Hindi, Marathi Movies, tele-serials and theatre and has won applauds from many noted professionals. He has acted in many Award winning films. He has won the best Actor Award from Maharashtra state govt. for Commercial Play State Competition for the play Shobhayatra, for Love story and for 'Ye Bhau Doka Nako Khau’.
Nandita Dhuri is a well-known theatre personality. After performing in experimental Marathi plays like â€˜Abadubi’, â€˜Baya Daar Ughad’, â€˜Sada Saduchi Bayko Aani Urlela Jag’ and winning many popular awards; Nandita found an opportunity to perform in commercial Marathi plays like â€˜Sukhant’ and â€˜Mansa Mansa Hoop’. She also bagged the Zee Gaurav Award for her notable performance in â€˜Sukhant’.
Shubhankar Atre is a child actor who made his debut in the film Dumkata (2007). He is known for his role in Aladin (2009) and Chintoo.
To know more tune into IBN-Lokmat, 3 Chehre this Sat 23th May at 10.30pm & watch repeat telecast on Sun 9.30am & 9.30pm exclusively to take a sneak peek into the exciting lives of Hrishikesh Joshi, Nandita Dhuri and Shubhanker Atre.
Check out those popular press releases
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Book Review, Denny JA: Fang Yin’s Handkerchief, BestSellerNo1 Kindle Poetry Book
- A professional air conditioning Shrewsbury company guarantees the good preservation of your products
- Dr. Anand Khakhar: A gifted and innovative liver transplant and hepatobiliary Surgeon
- Bone Marrow Transplantation for permanent solution to Leukaemia & Sickle Cell Anaemia