(Free Press Release) Election frenzy has gripped the state, with the crucial civic polls in ten top civic corporations and twenty-seven Zilla Parishads just around the corner. The sheer numbers of the electorate (approx five crore) - going to these polls, the contemporary political situation and the local ground-level political realities have unnerved all major political parties. Keeping the citizens updated about the day-to-day happenings of the elections is a new show in the name of Mahapalikancha Mahasangram, every Monday-Friday at 8:30 pm only on IBN-Lokmat.
As the election date approaches, all the aspiring candidates are busy gathering their supporters to show their strength and impress the party leaders to get tickets for the municipal elections. The civic polls in Maharashtra have assumed ever greater importance this time, in view of Anna Hazare's anti-corruption campaign. The prime focus will be on the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation, the biggest and richest civic body of the country. Besides, the municipal corporations of Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Solapur, Kolhapur, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Kalyan and Nanded will also be of utmost importance.
With each party trying its best to woo the citizens, what will be interesting to watch is who emerges victorious in the battle of the municipal elections. Watch this special show which takes you through exclusive behind-the-scenes, various citizen initiatives and day-to-day happenings of the elections only on IBN-Lokmat on Mahapalikancha Mahasangram, Monday-Friday, at 8:30 pm.
Check out those popular press releases
- Dr. Teresa R. Martin, Esq. presents Turnkey Real Estate: Done-For-You Real Estate — Out-of-State Investing on April 20, 2015
- Protecting the Vehicle Seats 24/7 — Freddie and Sebbie Kick Mats
- “Salute Our Hungry Veterans This New Year By Donating Your Closeout Food and Beverages and Feed Our Hungry Vets”
- Analytix Healthcare Solutions Will Be Exhibiting at the Medtrade East 2022 Conference
- What Do We All Need To Know About Payday Loans?