August 13, 2015, United States- UR missed is a brand new concept which allows users to share the memories of the people or pets they are missing with other people on the website. Moreover, not only this site helps users in their search for people, but also allows them to know who’s missing them. The site even has an obituary section where users can mourn their deceased loved ones by sharing their memories with other members. In this free online platform, users can share news, photos, discussions and videos.
According to a recent study each year around 837,055 people go missing, out of which 80% are the kids aged below 18. In other words, on an average 1834 children are lost every day. Besides, apart from the people, pets go missing too! In fact, every year around 2.7 million healthy cats and dogs are put into shelter. Although, these figures are staggering, still there is a light of hope, the hope to find our loved ones, and get them back in our lives. This hope has been kept alive by URmissed, which is a unique site out on a mission to help people connect with their missing loved ones and pets.
For more information, simply visit: http://urmissed.com/
Check out those popular press releases
- Nashville Cosmetic Eyelid Surgeon Becomes Certified Kybellaâ„¢ Trainer
- The Next 4 Billion & SCINET CORPORATION: Worldwide Innovation impact!
- CN Dental Lab would teach the classification of the outsourcing PFM Crowns
- Man with Van London Announces Same Day House & Office Removal at a Low Cost of Just £30
- Liam Zed The Designer Comes To The Aid Of Struggling Artists