(World Press Release) Boutique investment firm GreenWorld (BVI) announced that it now is able to offer individuals a unique ethical and socially responsible renewable energy investment in Australia. The investment is designed to produce green electricity and other green byproducts, strictly from renewable forestry resources.
The investment is based a green oil producing tree called Millettia Pinnatta. The Millettia tree lives for up to 100 years with a productive life of 65 to 70 years and the trees are planted in a forestry plantation in Queensland, Australia.
The investor receives an agricultural land lease in GreenWorld (BVI)â€˜s Millettia plantation, and the lease is fully registered in the investorâ€˜s name at the Australian Land registry. Clients are offered an opportunity choose either a five year investment term or a 10 year term, both of which offer dividends
Those payouts escalates on a yearly basis up to 17%, and the investment also provides for a return on all capital at the end of the investment term.
The investment returns are based upon four streams of income:
1) Green oil produced from the Millettia trees leaves which is sold to the local Queensland utility. Australia has instituted a mandate that 20% of all electricity must be produced from renewable sources, and GreenWorld (BVI)â€˜s investment is well placed to benefit from this mandate.
2) The investment will also qualify for carbon credit schemes as the green electricity produced by the Millettiaâ€˜s leaves emits no CO2 by-product.
3) Once the oil from the Millettia tree is removed, there is a nut which remains that can be turned into animal feed.
4) The leaves can also be used for bio-pesticides and bio-herbicides, in a way that does not produce dangerous chemical by-products.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“GreenWorld (BVI) is pleased to offer what we feel is a unique high-return renewable energy investment,Ã¢â‚¬ commented Josh Cohn, a Partner at GreenWorld (BVI), Ã¢â‚¬Å“and we feel it has the added benefit of being situated in a safe country such as Australia where investors can count on the rule of law and a fair legal environment,Ã¢â‚¬ added Cohn.
Cohn further noted that GreenWorld (BVI) has seen a substantial uptick in interest from individuals in GreenWorldâ€˜s portfolio of farmland, forestry and renewable energy investments, which Cohn attributed to continued anxiety stemming from the collapse in financial markets in 2008. Interested investors can visit GreenWorld BVI’s site for more details on its renewable energy investment investment:
GreenWorld (BVI) currently offers a number of opportunities to individual investors, majority of which qualify under British SIPP investment regulations:
These investment options include:
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Timber and Forestry Investments
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Farmland Investments
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Green Energy Investments
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Hotel Investments
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Carbon Credit Investments
For further information, please contact:
Visit the publisher’s website: http://www.greenworldbvi.com
Check out those popular press releases
- How to recover deleted files from Asus Transformer Pad TF701T
- Scinet-Corp integra en su red mundial WTS el sistema ´Health24â€˜ de alertas epidÃ©micas
- Agriculture Bank Insurance JSC (ABI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Acrolinx Confirms Extension of Partnership With Arbortext.
- The Most Reliable DNG Converter