Romania’s capital city may not have the best reputation in the world of tourism, but it is in fact dynamically changing place where a blend of modernism and old-world classic does exist. Many travelers only give it a night or two before they head off to Transylvania, but that is not enough.
One of the obstacles in getting around the city is the transportation, especially when you come from outside of the country and want better privacy you normally get in a car. The best idea to go get around Bucharest is use a rental car.
FMN is one of the most reputable car rental companies in the city, providing numerous types of vehicles for different needs. It also has a non-stop service at Bucharest Otopeni International Airport (now known as Bucharest Henri Coand? International Airport) as well as car drop-off all over the city. If you have made a reservation before, you can immediately use a car from the airport with no additional cost.
The drop-off service is available for any address in the Bucharest city, meaning your rental car will be delivered to you at the time and location you need. The car comes clean and technically verified before it is handed over to you.
* No addition fee for the airport pick-up or drop-off
* Child seat for free
* Non-stop pick-up and drop-off
* No mileage limit; all rents are based on duration instead of distance.
All reservations can be done via FMN’s official website.
ZM PR Dinamic
FMN rent a cara
+4 0742 923 150
Check out those popular press releases
- VNYL announces TRNTBL, the world’s first wireless turntable.
- LOCALIDADES AGOTADAS en MADRID de aclamada obra de Perelman y Rotter
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- How to recover deleted files from Synology Disk Station DS710+
- Get Best Gastrointestinal Surgery in Delhi at a Reasonable Price