Manhattan Beach, Calif., October 07, 2012 First Manhattan Mortgage, a full service California mortgage broker with over 20 years of experience offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending from purchase to refinance to construction lending, released a new special report and video series for California mortgage loan borrowers.
“The Ultimate Insiderâ€˜s Guide to Getting the Best Home Loan” contains 20 powerful tips for borrowers on how to save time, headache, and thousands of dollars on their next California mortgage.
Steve Murillo, owner and President of First Manhattan Mortgage said, Ã¢â‚¬Å“This special report and 20 video series details the top questions I have been asked over the last 23 years along with answers that will give borrowers the confidence to make good decisions, select the right lender, avoid headaches, and save thousands of dollars on their next home loan or refinance.”
According to BankRate.com choosing a lender by scanning rates alone is a bad idea. This is a big decision that shouldnâ€˜t be taken lightly. When it comes to the purchase of the biggest asset many people will ever own, it’s important to know what the proâ€˜s know before they agree to work with any mortgage lender.
Mr. Murillo recommends that at a minimum, borrowers have answers to these questions before moving forward with a loan:
- What are the 4 most important questions you must ask any lender before you sign on the dotted line?
- What is APR and how is it misused to trick you into going with the wrong lender?
- How does your Mortgage broker decide when to lock in your rate?
- What are points and when does it make sense to pay them and when are they simply a rip-off?
- How do you tell if itâ€˜s worth the time and cost to refinance your house?
This series of 20 short videos explains each of the most important questions to ask and exactly what to do to save time, headache, and thousands of dollars on a California mortgage loan or refinance.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Learning what you need to know to be a knowledgeable borrower isnâ€˜t a difficult task,Ã¢â‚¬ Murillo said. Ã¢â‚¬Å“If home owners and buyers will spend a few minutes watching these short videos and reviewing the special report, they can be well on their way to pulling back the curtain on the California mortgage lending business so they can make sound and profitable decisions about their home loans.”
About First Manhattan Mortgage:
Over the last 20+ years, First Manhattan Mortgage has built a strong reputation as an outstanding full-service California mortgage brokerage firm, serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homebuyers throughout the state of California.
For more information visit First Manhattan Mortgage at:
First Manhattan Mortgage
Office: (310) 545-8300
# # #
Check out those popular press releases
- To Keep Body Shape by Riding Airwheel Intelligence Electric Scooter for Kids
- Vigo Video Celebrates a Successful Year in India
- LA Acting Coach Aaron Speiser Reports the End is Near
- San Francisco Key Replacement Now Bestows Jeep Transponder Keys
- The Next 4 Billion & SCINET CORPORATION: Worldwide Innovation impact!