(Notas de Prensa) IST&Technologies and its president Enrique Irazabal Serrano, have filed a criminal lawsuit against two newspaper and digital publication in United States and Spain.
The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Check out those popular press releases
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The LG1093AA45 Turbine Flame Sensor
- CG Health and Fitness Launches Their New Website Created By Connie Grevengoed
- La cocina de Sigrid Torralbo Perez