THAT Skin Careâ„¢ insists the best kept secret to beautiful skin is proper facial cleansing. Removing makeup before bed in particular can make or break a healthy complexion.
Facial cleansers don’t get a lot of attention outside of the teenage acne treatment market. Once women get past the oily skin, blemish-prone stage of life it doesn’t always seem important. It’s certainly not as exciting as anti aging creams or skin smoothing serums. According to THAT Skin Careâ„¢ though, it’s the most important consideration in terms of having beautiful skin.
According to Cheryl Lynn of THAT Skin Careâ„¢, “Washing away makeup each night before bed is essential for good skin. I’m often asked why my skin looks so nice and while I’d love to say it’s due to a particular product or treatment, the reality is that I have always taken care of my skin without exception. Cleansing is not optional. It’s a habit like any other and necessary for a clear, healthy complexion.”
Many women shy away from face washes and cleansers as their skin ages. With added years, skin tends to become dry and regular cleansers can make this problem worse by stripping away important oils and moisture. However, skipping this important skin care step can cause additional problems such as clogged pores and a dull complexion.
“The key is to use a cleanser that hydrates without leaving a greasy film on the skin,” said Lynn. “Added moisture is a good thing for aging skin but lots of oil is not. That’s why I like our Hydrating Facial Cleanser (http://www.amazon.com/Hydrating-Cleanser-THAT-Skin-Care/dp/B00FL3Y1K6) so much. It has a luxurious, lotion consistency and does not dry out the skin. Removing makeup before bed is a breeze, even eye makeup comes off without a lot of the rubbing or irritation you can get with ordinary washes.”
Of primary importance to most women is having a clean feel to their skin without any of the rough, dried out feeling that comes with so many cleansing options. The Hydrating Facial Cleanser is intended for normal to dry and mature skin types and considered safe for sensitive skin. It includes ingredients such as aloe, olive oil and jojoba seed oil. According to a recent customer review (http://www.amazon.com/review/R234TAKII92WJH), the product cleaned her skin thoroughly without drying it out. She also added that it did not irritate her eyes like other products have in the past.
About THAT Skin Care
THAT Skin Careâ„¢ believes every woman deserves to be beautiful. The brand offers a complete line of anti aging skin care products (http://www.thatskincare.com/products/) designed to cleanse, protect and improve the skin’s appearance safely and effectively. All products in the line are made in the USA, paraben-free and never tested on animals.
Oakland, Florida 34760
Check out those popular press releases
- GO MARCH DANCIN’ AT KING STREET PUBLIC HOUSE: CHARLESTON’S BEST PLACE
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Kangovou Website Expands Information about Eco-Friendly Children’s Dishware
- La mejor solución de comunicaciones digitales SD-WAN es española
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel