Payroll job is important for any businesses. Payroll tax software provider Halfpricesoft.com released the new ezPaycheck pay2013 payroll software to speed up paycheck processing and tax reporting for small businesses. This latest version was updated with the latest federal and state tax changes. It also implements the new Social Security Tax changes. EzPaycheck software developers hope this easy-to-use and flexible software will allows small businesses be more productive and focus on running the core business.
EzPaycheck 2013 can calculate federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, SS tax and Medicare tax. It can print paychecks on the blank white paper. It also speeds up W2, W3, 940 and 941 tax reporting. The latest version of this popular and easy-to-use paycheck software includes the new updated tax information for 2013 and increased flexibility for assigning multiple pay rates for each employee.
“Tax issues are the single most significant set of regulatory burdens for most small firms,“said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We update our ezPaycheck payroll software throughout the year to provide more value to our customers."
Priced at just $89 per installation for new users, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Designed for ease of use by business owners and managers, ezPaycheck saves time and expense while increasing accuracy when running payroll. The 2013 edition of ezPaycheck will be available to current users of ezPaycheck 2012 for only $59 when it is released.
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out this new ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk.
The main features include:
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
To start the free test drive and learn more, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For More Information Please Contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Hardings Removals offer Specialized Removal Teams to Cater to Different Relocation Needs.
- EVSO and BSOM Current HOT Watch List
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- AviarHost Launches Managed WordPress Web Hosting for Small Businesses
- Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants