An increasing number of processing industry accidents globally is highlighting the importance of safety standards and safe-equipment design. A new white paper from METTLER TOLEDO provides insight into hazardous-area regulations, making it easier to apply current standards when choosing or manufacturing equipment for operation in potentially explosive environments.
METTLER TOLEDO is presents anew white paper,"Competency is Key: Hazardous Area Regulations and Standards" to help readers apply global, European, U.S./Canadian and several sets of regional regulations when choosing or manufacturing weighing equipment.
Companies that operate in hazardous areas are responsible for the health and safety of their workers. Critical comparisons of current standards will helpenhance understanding of hazardous-area requirements and avoid the dangerous and sometimes expensive consequences of operating non-compliant equipment.
The white paper covers:
- Equipment manufacturer and employer obligations
- ATEX, IECEx, and FM guidelines
- Safety issues specific to weighing technology to help enhance assessment of this equipment which is commonly used in industrial processing.
To ensure that weighing equipment has been designed for safe use in hazardous manufacturing and processing environments, download your copy of the white paper now at: http://www.mt.com/ind-haz-safety?crel=ePR_PP_EN
About Mettler Toledo:
METTLER TOLEDO specializes in the area of precision instruments for professional use. METTLER TOLEDO laboratory instruments are used in research, scientific, drug discovery, and quality control labs, amongst many others in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and cosmetics industries. METTLER TOLEDO comprehensive industrial solutions cover the various steps in a host of manufacturing processes at many of the same customers that laboratory serves. Solutions range from receiving raw materials through various manufacturing processes, in-line process control and end-of-line packaging control, to logistics and shipping. Increasingly, these solutions are fully integrated into the customer's IT environment, helping automate their workflows. In food retail, our offering for fresh food management ranges from receiving and pre-packaging, to in-store solutions for self-service departments, deli counters, and checkout terminals.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
Im Langacher, Zip Code 8606
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : +41-44-944 33 85
Website : www.mt.com
Check out those popular press releases
- Videocon Telecom initiates one of the largest employee recognition programs in India
- Steven Stillz Taking the Craft of the Moonshine Still to the Stars
- AB Bookkeeping Ltd Offers One-Stop Accounting Solutions To Various Firms In London
- Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets
- Milton Keynes Portrait Studio offers Professional Photography