(Free Press Release) Cairo, Egypt November 2, 2011 Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd, the Local Search Company, is celebrating 20 years of service in Egypt. During the past two decades, the company has continually grown, building its business and expanding its presence, reach, and service offerings throughout the country.
Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd´s staff has grown from 67 to 440 employees since opening its doors for business. Beginning with the print Yellow Pages Directory, the company now proudly boasts three online properties Yellow.com.eg, Dalili.com.eg, and Offeratak.com along with its well-known print directory.
Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd now has nearly 20 strategic partnerships, with global, regional, and Egyptian online giants, including Google, Trip Advisor, Foursquare, Akhbarak.net, Al Masry Al Youm, HRS, and ccegy.com, among others. The company now also offers its users iPhone and Blackberry applications, and will soon introduce its Android app.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Since day one, our mission has been to bring customers and businesses together throughout Egypt, and every expansion, every new service, every partnership was designed to achieve this goal,Ã¢â‚¬ said Marc Lambert, Managing Director of Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am very proud of our staff and to have a part of the Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd success story Ã¢â‚¬¦ and I look forward to many more years of serving the Egyptian people.Ã¢â‚¬
About Egypt Yellow Pages
Based in Maadi, Cairo, Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd is the official publisher of Yellow Pages-branded products in Egypt. Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd is the exclusive owner of the Yellow PagesÃ¢â€ž¢, Walking Fingers & DesignÃ¢â€ž¢, and Yellow.com.egÃ¢â€ž¢ trademarks in Egypt, and is supported by over 400 employees and 12 regional offices throughout Egypt. Yellow Pages distribution will surpass 370,000 print directories in 2011, as well as delivering millions of page views on Yellow.com.eg electronic properties.
Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd
6A/18, Intersection 205 & 253
Degla, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
+2 02 2521 3346
Contact: Lars Mourey
Director of Sales
Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd
+2 012 219 6954
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com