Portsmouth, NH, May 1, 2016 - Dr. Lawrence Gray has presented the course entitled, “Scarpa Sparing Abdominoplasty with Concomitant Liposuction: No Drains Needed” for the 4th year in a row to the annual meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. This year the national conference was held in Las Vegas, Nevada from April 2nd to 7th, 2016. ASPS has over 2,600 members and is the leading organization of board certified plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face and body.
For the past 8 years, Dr. Gray has been performing tummy tuck surgery with liposuction and NO DRAINS, which reduces fat from the entire abdomen and does not require a second operation. The technique of performing tummy tuck surgery without the use of drains is a marked improvement in abdominoplasty technique and is a safer operation than that of leaving drains in. Abdominoplasty or Tummy tuck surgery removes excess fat and loose skin and most often restores weakened or separated muscles giving the patient a smoother and firmer middle.
Dr. Lawrence Gray states that, "Drains are, at best, a nuisance, an extra cost, can be difficult for patients to manage and result in more office visits for patients. The area of insertion of the drains can be an additional wound to manage. I focus on the safety and ease of management of this technique and stress the importance and benefit to the patient of the pre-operative evaluations to reduce the risk of blood clots in the legs, which is the main serious risk in a tummy tuck procedure. It now appears that that the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities, or AAAASF, is recommending the same pre-operative evaluation that Dr. Gray has been using for years to reduce the risk of blood clots to their members.”Patients are much more comfortable without drains being attached and having to empty them or have the surgeon withdraw fluid.
The course, “Scarpa Sparing Abdominoplasty with Concomitant Liposuction: No Drains Needed” was a maintenance of certification course and the only abdominoplasty course to be credentialed at this conference for physicians in the periodic re-certification process. This course was evaluated by ASPS to be an important course for doctors’ knowledge and contained topics of safety for which doctors receive credits. Visit our website at www.atlanticplasticsurg.com to read more about tummy tucks with no drains. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center at 1-800-633-6860.
About Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center:
Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center is the practice of New Hampshire plastic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Gray, since 1985. Dr. Gray is nationally and internationally recognized as the inventor of the scarless breast reduction, a procedure that eliminates scars associated with the older, traditional method of breast reduction. He has a large following of satisfied patients who have sought him out for breast augmentation and scarless breast reduction. Dr. Gray teaches at educational conferences for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and at the International Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Heidi Harrington is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery, both cosmetic and reconstructive. Dr. Mark Ballentyne is a highly skilled physician who has been Director of Medical Aesthetics at the Skin Wellness Center since 2003. Dr. Ballentyne is board-certified by the American Academy of Family Practice Physicians, is licensed to practice in New Hampshire and is certified by the Board of Aesthetic Medicine. He has established a strong reputation for his talent in administering dermal fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport injections, and Fraxel laser treatments and is a national trainer for Allerganâ„¢. For more information visit us at: http://www.atlanticplasticsurg.com
Check out those popular press releases
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬