06, July 2016: For what is being dubbed as India’s biggest online price tracker module, the new Deals India website has now gone online. Offering people a look into the biggest discounts they can find online, the website also features a “Deals of the Day” section where the best 100 deals from various online shopping sites are updated daily. Deals from various Indian eCommerce giants like FlipKart and SnapDeal are featured on the Deals India website.
Apparently, the Deals India website also documents the price drop from the original price of each product. A spokesperson for the website made an official press statement to address the matter.
“Here at Deals India, our developers have worked hard to create a system that helps Indians find the most rewarding online shopping deals. With deals from the best Indian online shopping sites, our system scans every listing to find the best products at the lowest rates,” stated the website spokesperson.
He further added “Not only do we have new deals every day, all the products are categorized so the users can search specifically for their desired product.”
More details and deals can be seen on the official Deals India website.
Check out those popular press releases
- How to recover deleted files from Asus Transformer Pad TF701T
- Agriculture Bank Insurance JSC (ABI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Kolkata students take on national challenges
- Litera Valley School students excel in CBSE Grade X results
- Nostalgic: Lekker voorzomeren aan de CÃ´te dâ€˜ Azur Met een klassieke Alfa Romeo langs de droomkust van jetset