Lee NH, May 23, 2016 - Profit Tools (www.ProfitTools.net) the innovative leader in Intermodal Transportation Management System (TMS) software, shared some recent customer comments about gains in their business visibility and efficiency with Profit Tools TMS solution.
“Profit Tools enables wireless communications between the office and our drivers which allows information to be very quickly and easily disseminated, tracked and controlled,” said Michael Dougan, CFO, Dependable Highway Express. “Our business is easily 20% to 30% more efficient from an administrative standpoint and driver efficiency has improved 30% to 40%.”
“Profit Tools drastically reduces phone calls and wait times because it gives drivers and dispatchers the information they need in real-time, including the digital capability to receive and process proof of delivery documents through Android-based tablets and smart phones,” said Faris Husein, General Manager, M&J Logistics.
Profit Tools intermodal trucking software helps trucking companies become more efficient, competitive and profitable by automating their operation from orders to invoice and customer service. Profit Tools TMS software offers several Visibility Solutions that enable customers to access and deliver proactive, real-time information to their customers on everything related to a shipment, from appointment to delivery. These solutions also help trucking companies gain immediate, actionable insights on how their operation is performing including key financial metrics, asset utilization and driver activity.
Profit Tools Visibility Solutions deliver the following benefits:
* Provide easy on-demand access to real-time shipping status including information on shipments, billing reports and delivery history. Access to an online portal, helps customers know where there shipments are and when they’ve been delivered. For even more convenience, electronic signature and proof of delivery (POD) are provided immediately after delivery.
* Enable timely communication from dispatch to driver to customers through links to in-cab mobile devices providing dispatchers, customer service reps, drivers and customers’ real-time information. This improves driver and office efficiency and ensures customers have the information when they need it.
* Streamline electronic documentation and communication flows through the use of electronic data interchange (EDI) which enables trucking companies and their customers to electronically send and receive business documents or data including orders, shipment status and invoices. This bypasses the need to double enter data and meet the needs from IMCs and steamship lines for EDI compliance.
* Gain insightful business intelligence by quickly and easily analyzing operational costs, revenue and profit by customer, transactions and other financial metrics through easy-to-use online dashboards.
“With Profit Tools, trucking companies can stay ahead of their customers and deliver the information they want, before they even ask. They can also get greater insights into their business including knowing which customers are making their business grow profitably and which are not,” said Brian Widell, President and Owner of Profit Tools.
About Profit Tools, Inc.
Profit Tools, Inc. is the innovative leader in Intermodal Trucking Software Solutions. More than 300 intermodal trucking companies rely on Profit Tools Intermodal Transportation Management System (TMS) software every day to streamline operations, increase profit and gain a competitive advantage. Profit Tools TMS solution allows intermodal trucking companies to automate operations, dispatch, billing and customer service. Recently,Profit Tools was named one of the Top 10 Transportation Management Solution Providers by Logistics Tech Outlook. Profit Tools continues its success in delivering the best intermodal TMS by listening to customers and proactively developing solutions that help improve their bottom line, while delivering industry-leading customer service. For more information about Profit Tools, visit http://www.ProfitTools.net or call 603.659.3822.
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com