(Notas de Prensa) IST&Technologies and its president, the Spaniard Enrique Irazabal Serrano, have filed a criminal lawsuit against two newspaper and digital publication in United States and Spain.
The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Check out those popular press releases
- Clínica dental crea ambicioso plan para mejorar la salud dental infantil
- HulkUsc Online News Streaming Service
- DISPUESTO A PAGAR MÁS POR UNA BOMBA DE CALOR
- Industry & Small Business | SCiNet Corporation: Nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- The brief description for the quality and the popularity of cheap Armani watches