CodePorting Provides a cloud based conversion service to help users to automatically translate their source code from C# to Java using C#2Java Engine and because it is a web-based application that makes it platform, operating system and browser independent. You just need a browser and internet connection, no installation is required just Sign In and start converting your code from C# to java. You can also edit your .Net code on the fly and download your converted code from anywhere , anytime.
In my previous blog I showed you how CodePorting Engine converts Comments while translating C# code to java. This week I am going to show you how can convert C# Ã¢â‚¬Å“isÃ¢â‚¬ operator to java Ã¢â‚¬Å“instanceofÃ¢â‚¬ operator using Codeportingâ€˜s cloud based App.
An ´is´ expression returns true if following conditions are met:
- expression is not null
- expression can be cast to type
Following Example shows how Ã¢â‚¬Å“isÃ¢â‚¬ operator will be converted to Ã¢â‚¬Å“instanceofÃ¢â‚¬ operator after the conversion.
public class Example1
object obj = null;
bool b = obj is string;
b = b is object ? true : false;
// ********* THIS FILE IS AUTO PORTED FORM C# USING CODEPORTING.COM *********
public class Example1
private void method()
Object obj = null;
boolean b = obj instanceof String;
b = (Object)b instanceof Object ? true : false;
It is clear from the above example that Codeporting Engine automatically convert Ã¢â‚¬Å“isÃ¢â‚¬ operator to Ã¢â‚¬Å“instanceofÃ¢â‚¬ operator generating the same result.
Newly added articles and documentation pages
- Convert C# Ã¢â‚¬Å“isÃ¢â‚¬ Operator to Ã¢â‚¬Å“instanceofÃ¢â‚¬ Operator in Java
- List of Conversions Supported by CodePorting C#2Java Engine
- Automatically convert C# Indexers to Java using CodePorting Engine
- Automatically Convert C# Unsigned Integer Types to java using CodePorting Engine
About CodePorting C#2Java App
CodePorting helps you make your .NET applications cross platform compatible and allows migrating your .NET solutions, projects and files into Java in the cloud. Other than speed and accuracy of conversion; port your C# code directly either by uploading .cs files contained in a .zip file or import directly from popular version control repositories like GIT, Mercurial HG and SubVersion. You can also download a Microsoft Visual Studio plugin and convert C# code in the real time without leaving the development environment. You may also build your own customized code conversion applications using CodePorting APIs.
Read more about CodePorting
- Start converting C# Apps and source code to Java
- CodePorting Homepage
- CodePorting C#2Java Homepage
- CodePorting Documentation
- Watch out CodePorting introductory video
Suite163,79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW 2066,Australia
CodePorting Your CodePorting Experts
Skype Name: CodePorting
Email: support [@] codeporting [dot] com
Check out those popular press releases
- Cottages to Castles Announces New Properties in Lake Garda
- Can You Shop for Kids and Donate at the Same Time?
- Studies Reveal that Regular Application of Hyaluronic Acid Serum Effectively Hydrate Skin
- Refinegallery.com Offers Museum Quality Oil Paintings
- Rebar Detailing Services within your budget needs