Conquest Real Estate shares how new construction in Novi MI should be cleaned up after the building process.
Novi, MI — It is important to know how to properly clean new construction in Novi MI site, says Conquest Real Estate. Construction workers should not only be focused in making the site complete and compliant to the agreed-upon details as possible, they must also ensure the cleanliness of the place as they leave the site. New construction Novi cleanup prepares the project for take-over by the new homeowners. It makes the premises entirely ready to be moved into at once.
Conquest Real Estate (http://NewConstructionHomesNoviMI.blogspot.com) discloses how homeowners can ensure that their new construction in Novi MI is cleaned to the very last detail.
1. Rooms. Trash, labels and stickers are removed. The painter’s tape is cleared from the view and the glass is clean and polished. Builders should ensure that they have vacuumed the heating, ventilation and air conditioning vents. Grilles are wiped, along with baseboards, moldings, rails and trims. The hardware is polished and light fixtures are complete with installation. The carpet is cleaned and the tile floors are mopped to a polish.
2. Bathrooms. No stickers and labels from fixtures can be seen. Faucets are clean and so are the countertops and backsplash. The mirror is free from any scratches and blemishes. Cabinet fronts are wiped clear and shower tile and surfaces are polished. Vanity shelves and spaces are cleaned from the inside out.
3. Kitchen. Countertops, ovens, stoves, drawers and shelves are cleaned and polished. Sinks are clear and tags and labels are removed.
4. Exterior. Debris are cleared and disposed. Window glass is cleaned from the outside to inside. Entryways should also be clear from any debris. Handrails and door hardware are polished, and the entryways are wiped clean.
Highly visible items that are left unclean will reflect poorly on the new construction in Novi MI builder, calling into question the quality of their job. It is recommended that builders should take time and polish their site to make it more welcoming to the new owners. More tips and resources on the website http://www.ConquestRealEstateGroup.com.
About Conquest Real Estate Group: The Conquest Real Estate Group helps people looking to purchase real estate within the City of Detroit and the surrounding Metro Detroit suburbs. The group helps first time home buyers and experienced real estate investors. Currently, they provide service for real estate properties in Detroit, Southfield, Lathrup Village, Oak Park MI, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Redford, Eastpointe, Harper Woods, Warren MI, Novi, and Northville MI.
Conquest Real Estate has different divisions, which helps investors with the entire real estate investing process, including identifying investment properties, rehabbing properties, marketing and tenant placement, and property management. They have people who understand the entire local Section 8 process, including helping real estate investors pass their Section 8 property inspection and selecting the right tenants with Section 8 payment vouchers.
You can learn more about them by visiting their website at http://www.ConquestRealEstateGroup.com or calling them at (248) 809-4372.
Conquest Real Estate
Southfield, Michigan 48075
Check out those popular press releases
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Now avail zero convenience fee on all bookings made every Wednesday
- Quirónsalud Bizkaia servicio médico de Sokatira Mundiala
- Analytix Solutions will exhibit at the US Indoor Virtual Conference
- Custom hair cuts Are Special and also Complement a Character