Cherrystone Auctions, a stamp auction house that has been doing business in New York City for fifty years, has announced that it will be purchasing stamps through consignment sales. Cherrystone began by making an announcement regarding the convenience of sales to auction houses, stating that: “Sale by auction has consistently proven to be the most convenient and profitable method of philatelic sale—particularly for vendors with little or no market knowledge.”
Cherrystone went on to state that the fact that auctioneers are able to sell to thousands of interested buyers at once saves them from having to “shop around” for buyers of consigned stamps. According to Cherrystone, this method also allows for maximum profit on a given stamp or cover. Cherrystone also stated that the commission an auctioneer receives depends on the actual realization of the sale. Thus, according to Cherrystone, auctioneers work hard to sell each stamp that they purchase.
Cherrystone went on to announce that they are a licensed, bonded, and insured auction house. Cherrystone subsequently stated that they have a reputation for integrity and stability. Cherrystone also announced that it has a strong customer base, and its customers include active auction houses, as well as the “big” international buyers. According to Cherrystone, this is the result of its frequent, high-profile stamp auctions, as well as its twenty-five years of successful marketing. Cherrystone Auctions also made a statement regarding the security of the stamps that they hold: “[They are] kept in fireproof vaults that are protected by modern alarm systems and have full insurance coverage.”
Cherrystone went on to state that one of the disadvantages of selling on consignment is that payment is not rendered immediately. Cherrystone stated that, to compensate for this, they offer advance payment when material is submitted and/or on-account payment about fourteen days after the auction. https://www.facebook.com/cherrystoneauctions/
Cherrystone concluded by highlighting some of the procedures of consignment sale. According to Cherrystone, total consignment value should be at least $5,000—with a minimum of $200 per lot. Cherrystone also announced that vendors are charged a 10% commission on the hammer price at auctions, with no commission on unsold lots. Cherrystone further clarified that this commission fee includes such services as lotting, photography, insurance, and worldwide advertising.
Company: Cherrystone Auctions
Address: 119 West 57t St, Suite 316, New York, NY 10019
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com