(Free Press Release) If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“AbrashÃ¢â‚¬ is a difference in the shades of the same color in a rug, obtained as a result of threads coloring in different dyeing solutions. As a rule these small differences eventually become more visible. One can see abrash mainly in old carpets, as it is a consequence of home-made dye solutions. Abrash is not a defect for handmade carpets.
If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“AvshanÃ¢â‚¬ is a word is of Persian origin, meaning "dotted". It characterizes a handmade rug ornament with floral pattern without a central medallion.
If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“Axminster carpetsÃ¢â‚¬ are English carpets, made in Axminster, in the Turkish style.
If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“AlkagulkikiÃ¢â‚¬ is a miniature graceful ornamental with thorns flowers.
If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“ArianaÃ¢â‚¬ is a word with which in the Middle East and Turkey modern imitations of antique carpets from areas Bakshayesh and Geris were called.
If you are going to buy rugs you should know that Ã¢â‚¬Å“AshkaliÃ¢â‚¬ is a rug ornament. It can be found in old carpets Qashqai. It consists of two octagons, nested, the inner of which is densely decorated with hooks.
Check out those popular press releases
- Quirónsalud Bizkaia servicio médico de Sokatira Mundiala
- Analytix Solutions will exhibit at the US Indoor Virtual Conference
- Save Your Time and Money with Renowned Old Scrap Car Removal
- All Technology News | Modular MultiTech & SCINET CORPORATION: Impacto mundial de la mini-producciÃ³n mÃ³vil!
- New Paradigm Sweets launches Indiegogo Campaign