Braiding it right!
~ Where the mini task turns out to be an artistic updo and the â€˜Red Carpet’ look leads to a dramatic elimination ~
With two down, the Top 6 contestants brace themselves for an endearing task as the competition intensifies! The upcoming episode of Tresemme presents A Cut Above on zoOm will not only turn the tables but also eliminate the hairstylist who isn’t a cut above the rest!
The day begins with a â€˜mini task’ which is not so â€˜mini’ after all. As the Top 6 contestants get ready to give their models an artistic braid in an updo, the real challenge is brought to the fore. The hairstylists’ creativity is put to test with a bouquet of props. The task will only be considered complete with a prop in the braid. Who will braid it right and win the â€˜advantage’ for the eliminations?
After an enriching expert session with mentor Natasha Negamwalla, the elimination task will see the Top 6 sweating it out to get the perfect â€˜red carpet look’.
Who will sashay down the red carpet and who gets shown the door? Will the winner of the mini-challenge use the â€˜advantage’ wisely?
Catch the drama unfold on Saturday,9thMarch at 9 pm
only on zoOm — India’s No. 1 Bollywood Channel
Repeat Telecast on Sunday, 10thMarch at 10 pm
For further information contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Choose the Right Cloud Business Phone Systems to Improve Your Business Image
- South Asia Summit to be held in Silicon Valley, California, USA
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC
- Haulage Exchange’s Guide On Choosing the Right Global Positioning System Device