Make sure the Holiday Season is a Healthy One
Grupo Bimbo https://bimbobakeriesusa.com/
By Ana MarÃa GonzÃ¡lez, nutrition specialist for Grupo Bimbo
We all know that the Holiday/Christmas season is full of joy, parties, reunions, laughter, gifts, delicious food, drinks, etc. But we also know that it is a time of stress and if we are not careful, also of many excesses.
That is why we have prepared a guide so that in this season you will be filled with happiness and good feelings without putting at risk the greatest gift that we have that is our health.
* In all your menus include vegetables and fruits of the season, nature is full of vitamin C, A, zinc, etc. That help you to strengthen the system of defenses and thus avoid the annoying flu of the time. Say goodbye to supplements and enjoy salads, dried fruits or the traditional punch!
* If you already exercise regularly, do not let the holidays and the typical stress of the time away from your routine, on the contrary, keep in mind that exercising is your time of day to pamper yourself and take care of you. Did you know what is scientifically proven that exercise, among many benefits, helps to reduce stress?
* If you still do not exercise, make a great Christmas present and start now, your body and your mood will thank you, and enjoy more Christmas meals.
* Sure you have to do some Christmas shopping, make a list, take it easy, do not leave it at the last minute and veil as an opportunity to move more, for example forget the electrical stairs of the malls, remember that this way you will be burning a little More calories.
* Take care of your digestion. It is very common that after the celebrations we have problems of indigestion, to prevent it consume foods high in fiber like bread as Bimbo Whole Grain, Bimbo Double Fiber Bimbo, or Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat. Prefer infusions like chamomile or peppermint tea that can also help.
* Do not you skip breakfast or dinner, thinking that you save some calories... the reality is that if you skip one meal you will get hungrier to the next and you will be more likely to overeat.
* Prepare during the day easy-to-do dishes so you do not increase your workload and do not neglect your diet, for example, a sandwich with Bimbo Silhouette that besides a rich flavor helps you to take care of yourself and not to exceed you in calories.
* Remember that all alcoholic beverages also count in the sum of calories so we recommend that you consume them in moderation, maximum 2 glasses. Do not forget that if you drink, do not drive!
* Search during the day for small moments of relaxation so as not to end the year exhausted, for example 5 minutes of meditation, to take deep breaths, to make a small walk, etc. They can be of great help.
* Last but not least, do not forget the true meaning of this time, prioritize, plan and at events enjoy your friends and loved ones to the fullest.
Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
#HappyHolidays #BimboHealthy #BimboHolidays #BimboBakeries #HappyHolidays
For More Information:
AidaPhillips PR, (305) 785-6039, [email protected]
Written By Bimbo's Ad Agency in Mexico City AC McGarry Bowen
Aida Phillips PR
Bimbo Bakeries USA
Check out those popular press releases