Be perfect in Fun ( Anand or Hunar)
A person perfect in fun or skills is given due recognition everywhere. If you are perfect in fun, the world of entertainment will receive you with open hearts to entertain audience, and if perfect in skill (Phan) , sky is not your limit.
Fun is the enjoyment of pleasure, particularly in leisure activities. Fun is an experience - short-term, often unexpected, informal, not cerebral and generally purposeless. It is an enjoyable distraction, diverting the mind and body from any serious task or contributing an extra dimension to it. Although particularly associated with recreation and play, fun may be encountered during work, social functions, and even seemingly mundane activities of daily living. It may often have little to no logical basis, and opinions on whether or not an activity is fun may differ. The distinction between enjoyment and fun is difficult to articulate but real fun being a more spontaneous, playful, or active event. There are psychological and physiological implications to the experience of fun.
The entertainment world is lagging behind in providing fun to audience. If we analyse all Bollywood films released in a year, we find that almost 90% films are not accepted by viewers because of lack of fun in these films. The rest 10% films enjoy success. Do producers not understand the reasons of failure? They know, but cannot identify the real ways of entertaining viewers. It is a proven fact that all films centric on fun have been successful and possess repeat values. Can viewers forget “Jaane bhi do yaaron” a film which made viewers almost mad by bringing so many hilarious scenes. A well planned fun oriented film is always guarantee of success. All film and TV show producers must identify some innovative concepts to provide more fun to audience.
A talented or skilled person can never starve. We all Indians must have heard a common lesson from elders of families that if youth from family is not interested in studies, they should be advised to attain skills in art,sports or technical fields so that they can at least identify the area of their interest and get perfection in it so that they can make it source of income in future.
A skill is the learned ability to carry out a task with pre-determined results often within a given amount of time, energy, or both. In other words the abilities that one possesses. Skills can often be divided into domain-general and domain-specific skills. For example, in the domain of work, some general skills would include time management, teamwork and leadership, self motivation and others, whereas domain-specific skills would be useful only for a certain job. Skill usually requires certain environmental stimuli and situations to assess the level of skill being shown and used.
- People need a broad range of skills in order to contribute to a modern economy. Major identified skills are- Labor skills, Life skills, People skills, Social skills, Soft skills and hard skills.
Labor skills [
Skilled workers have long had historical import as masons, carpenters, blacksmiths, bakers, brewers, coopers, printers and other occupations that are economically productive. Skilled workers were often politically active through their craft guilds.
Life skills [
Life skills are problem solving behaviors used appropriately and responsibly in the management of personal affairs. They are a set of human skills acquired via learning (teaching) or direct experience that are used to handle problems and questions commonly encountered in daily human life. The subject varies greatly depending on societal norms and community expectations.
People skills [
People skills are described as:
- understanding ourselves and moderating our responses
- talking effectively and empathizing accurately
- Building relationships of trust, respect and productive interactions.

Social skills [
Social skill is any skill facilitating interaction and communication with others. Social rules and relations are created, communicated, and changed in verbal and nonverbal ways. The process of learning such skills is called socialization.
Soft skills [
Soft skills is a sociological term relating to a person's "EQ" (Emotional Intelligence Quotient), the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people. Soft skills complement hard skills (part of a person's IQ), which are the occupational requirements of a job and many other activities.
Hard skills
Hard skills are any skills relating to a specific task or situation. These skills are easily quantifiable unlike Soft skills which are related to one's personality.
Now it is up to you as to which fun inspires you, either amusement or skill, choice is yours.

For more details, contact:
Atul Malikram
9755020247