Dover, NH (April 18th, 2013) - Anne Kalter, MD has been appointed to the Wentworth-Douglass Health System Board of Directors and Wentworth-Douglass Board of Trustees. She will be the first female physician ever appointed to this board. She is a board-certified gynecologist at Gynecology and Infertility Associates, and has practiced in the Seacoast area for 26 years.
Dr. Kalter currently serves as the Wentworth-Douglass Hospital’s Physician Liaison for the Northeast Purchasing Coalition, and has been past chairperson for the hospital’s daVinci Robotic Surgery Review Team.
“I am honored to have been selected and I look forward to participating in mapping the course for the hospital’s future, as well as maintaining Wentworth-Douglass’s high standards for quality care, community needs and financial viability.
About Gynecology and Infertility Associates
Located across from Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Gynecology and Infertility Associates is dedicated to the health and wellness of their patients. Dr. Anne H. Kalter, MD and Cynthia S. Cooper, MD are board certified and specialize in the practice of gynecology, infertility and urinary incontinence in Dover. They practice with Diane M. Knight APRN.
For more information, call Gynecology and Infertility Associates at (603)749-4963 or visit http://www.gynecologyandinfertility.com/.
Check out those popular press releases
- Book Review, Denny JA: Fang Yin’s Handkerchief, BestSellerNo1 Kindle Poetry Book
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Differences between FOSJOAS intelligent self-balancing scooter K3 and U3
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- 92.7 BIG FM’s RJ Madhurima plans a special Valentine’s Day gift for husband Sonu Nigam