Woburn, Massachusetts, May 01, 2023 – Analytix Solutions, a leading provider of innovative accounting solutions, today announced the official launch of a beta release of its ground-breaking product, Insight Review. Tailored to meet the needs of CPA firms, bookkeeping firms, accountants, and their clients, Insight Review simplifies and automates the financial review process, driving business productivity and improving operational efficiencies.
Insight Review is a powerful bookkeeping solution that integrates seamlessly with software like QuickBooks, providing a user-friendly platform that streamlines the financial review process. With its robust bookkeeping capabilities, Insight Review is poised to revolutionize the way accounting professionals manage their clients' financials.
Key features of Insight Review include:
- Seamless Integration: Insight Review effortlessly connects with QBO accounting software, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted workflow.
- Improved Efficiency: The platform optimizes the financial review process, enabling users to save time and resources that can be better utilized elsewhere.
- User-Friendly Interface: Designed with simplicity in mind, Insight Review is easy to use for both accountants and their clients, catering to their unique needs.
- Robust Bookkeeping Capabilities: Insight Review offers an array of advanced features specifically tailored to the needs of CPA firms, bookkeeping firms, accountants, and their clients.
"Insight Review will change the way the review process is done, eliminating manual labor and automating the process for faster and efficient bookkeeping,” said Jagruti Patel, Director of IT Products & Services, leading the development of the product.
For more information about Insight Review and its features, please visit https://www.analytixaccounting.com/product/ or contact the Analytix Solutions sales team at [email protected].
About Analytix Solutions
Analytix Solutions (https://www.analytix.com) is a one-stop integrated solutions provider delivering high-quality services consistently, cost-effectively, and collaboratively. Our extensive experience, combined with deep industry knowledge and technical expertise, allows us to develop solutions that can be customized to the specific needs of any business. Analytix’s cross-disciplinary domain expertise includes Accounting & Finance, Data Management, IT, Healthcare and A/V. Analytix has also developed Insight360, a management portal that converges application tools and accounting services to help specialized industries better manage their finances and operations.
Check out those popular press releases
- Research Reveals The Role Black Pepper Plays As Bioavailability Enhancer For Turmeric
- Skin Care by Shila Announces Monthly Specials for Facials Orange County
- The rigid demand for transportation — Airwheel Z3 electric skateboards
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Coloring Book Among Amazon’s Top 600 Best-Selling Books
- Manufactured Housing Consultants Introduces Unique Financing Options