London,UK - The county of Essex will get its very own channel thanks to a consortium back venture that will see local businesses and local talent spotlighted and given the opportunity to share their work with the rest of the world.
Essex TV is due to launch in mid-2016 as a IPTV operation steaming content online and on mobile with plans to then move the channel to Sky in years to come.
The programming behind Essex TV channel will be a mixture of news, current affairs and entertainment programmes which will be furnished together with acquired short films and feature films which will in turn complete the programming.
A preliminary board has been announced for the channel consisting of Alin Stacescu who will be the creative director and Tim Tiernan of Hyperdrive Film Festival who will be operations director and is rumoured to be currently running the channel.
A spokesperson for consortium B.E Group told us 'Its an exciting concept and something to add to existing local channels and I feel we will bring about some interesting opportunities for talent from Essex and around the U.K.'
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Students in Singapore lauds tuition agencies catering to personal needs
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.