1,000 Cancer People Successfully Treated With A Rife Machine. Own your very own Rife Machine today.
Dr Royal Raymond Rife M.D, who created a frequency generator in the late 1920's. In short, Rife successfully treated 1,000 individuals identified with incurable cancer in the. 1930's. He was honoured with 14 awards as well as an honorary doctorate.
After the unsuccessful effort by pharmaceutical business to get his study as well as equipment, his workplace was robbed, his study documentation was taken as well as the machine that healed all those 1,000 "incurable" cancer people was destroyed.
In 1934, before this devastation occurred, the University of Southern California appointed a Special Medical Research Committee to bring terminal cancer individuals from Pasadena County Hospital to Rife's San Diego Laboratory as well as facility for therapy. The team included medical professionals and pathologists appointed to examine the individuals - if still alive.
- in 90 days. After the 90 days of therapy, the Committee concluded that 86.5 % of the individuals had been entirely healed. The treatment was after that changed and also the remaining 13.5 % of the patients also responded within the next four weeks. The overall healing rate making use of Rife's technology was 100 %.
According to Miracle Alternatives, LLC they offer a Rife Machine that is constructed as carefully as possible to the orginal Rife Machine as possibe. The Machine is called the MIRACLE RAGING â„¢ MACHINE. The Miracle Rife is possibly the most powerful rife machine on the market consisting of an unlimited variety of frequencies much like the initial Rife Machine.
Produced BY Royal Rife! The Miracle Rife Machine consists of all possible 10,000 frequencies. Whereas most other rife machines presently on the market have just a couple of hindred regularities.
Moreover, the Miracle Rife Machine is actuall a 2 In 1 machine. It consists of the Rife Machine, and a holistic solution manufacturer. Furthermore, you could add an optional "Miracle. Wan". The "Miracle Wand" is an electrostatic gadget that dispenses 50,000 volts of electrostatic electrical power. The "Miracle Wand" is made use of for pain relief, persistent pain relief,.
Lymphatic draniage as well as even more. Consequently include the optional "Miracle Wand" and you'll have a 3 in 1 Rife Machine. To read more just check out the Miracle Rife Machine web page. Review detailed summaries. Read specs. See actual book presentations.
PLEASE READ OUR LEGAL DISCLAIMER !?
Legal disclaimer: Miracle Alternatives, LLC.
The success tales, if any kind of are representative results. Nevertheless, there are no guarantees, promises, representations and/or guarantees concerning the degree of future outcomes.
In addition Miracle Alternatives, LLC does not claim as well as or ensure the items they sell will certainly stop, heal, treat or cure any type of sickness, illness, pain, virus,. disease or any health conditions! Do not utilize the machines we market as a substitute in looking for appropriate medical guidance as well as or proper medical treatment.
Visit the Miracle Rife Machine website at
Miracle Alternatives, LLC â„¢.
New Lenox Il, 60451 USA.
Holistic Health Machine Sales.
(C)Copyright 2016 Miracle Alternatives, LLC â„¢.
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- The importance of KidSac review when purchasing
- Compare temporary housing options
- Using solar street light to clean up the world
- Manifestation Definition, Generally it is actually taken to mean that a thing is brought into “being” which implies that manifestation is limited for the physical components but herein lies the phenomena as manifestation does also seem evident in out thought approach.